49

Third person's POV.

"Zee ... I'm ready .." said Nunew making Zee look at him. Zee soon realizes what Nunew wanted , walking towards him slowly. Zee stood in front of Nunew making Nunew look up to him. Zee slowly placed his hand on Nunew's cheek , caressing it gently as he looked down to Nunew.

"Are you sure ?" Asked Zee with his deep voice as Nunew nod obediently. Zee caressed Nunew's plump lips gently.

"I want you .. Hia ..." said Nunew making Zee look at him with full of lust and love. Nunew then got up as Zee's eyes didn't leave Nunew's , watching every move. Nunew wrapped his arms around Zee's neck , looking up to the older one.

"Do you want me , Hia ?" Asked Nunew making Zee's heart flutter hearing Nunew call him with one of the pet names. Zee wasted no time , crashing his lips onto Nunew's hungrily. Nunew moan in surprise as he replied to Zee's hungry kiss. Zee's hand went down to Nunew's waist , giving it a squeeze.

"Jump .." mumbled Zee in between the kiss. Nunew then jumped slightly , wrapping his legs around Zee's waist as Zee held his thighs on either side making sure Nunew wouldn't fall. Zee started walking towards the bed , still not pulling away from the intense makeout. He sat down on the edge of the bed with Nunew straddle on top of his lap with his legs on the either side of his thigh. Zee pulled away from the kiss , attaching his lips onto Nunew's neck , giving it wet kisses and leaving purple marks on his honey skin.

Nunew moan softly , closing his eyes as he grip Zee's hair slightly. Nunew's hand slowly went down the hem of Zee's shirt , wanting Zee to take it off. Zee pulled away slightly , hooking his finger on the hem of his shirt , pulling it off making Nunew breathe hard as he watch. Zee threw his shirt on the ground as Nunew looked at his toned body. Zee then realized Nunew was just staring at him. Zee grabbed one of Nunew's hand , placing it on his bare chest. He dragged Nunew's hand down to his abs making Nunew bite his lips. Zee dragged Nunew's hand to his area. Zee then grabbed Nunew's nape , crashing his lips onto his

Zee pushed his tongue into Nunew's mouth. Both of their tongues fought for dominance. Nunew moaned in between the kiss. Zee then grabbed Nunew's waist , pushing him down onto the bed , hovering above the younger one. He pulled away from the kiss , leaning on his palm as he look down to Nunew who was breathing hard. Zee then caressed Nunew's cheek gently. Zee's hand slowly went down to the first button of Nunew's shirt , unbuttoning it. He look at Nunew before unbuttoning the rest of the buttons slowly. Zee unbuttoned the last button , pushing the shirt away slightly , revealing Nunew's petite body and honey skin. Nunew blush lightly seeing his lover staring at him in awe.

"You're so beautiful .. so sexy .." said Zee as he look at Nunew who was laying beneath him so sexily. Zee then leaned down , placing his lips onto Nunew bare body making Nunew close his eyes. Zee went down lower till his lips reach the hem of Nunew's boxers. Nunew lifted his head up slightly as Zee look up to him. Zee hooked his finger onto Nunew's boxers wanting to pull it down when Nunew grabbed his hand , stopping him.

"Z-Zee .. I am scared .." whispered Nunew as Zee went back up. Zee caressed Nunew's cheek gently.

"It's okay .. don't be .. I'll be gentle .. I promise .." said Zee as he peck Nunew's lips.

"Before I can do it .. I have to prep you first .." said Zee making Nunew nod nervously. Zee slowly pulled down Nunew's boxers , throwing onto the ground. Zee slowly went down ,holding Nunew's thigh and soon a wave of pleasure came rushing up to Nunew. Nunew moan , throwing his head back as Zee did his job , prepping him.

Nunew clutch the sheets , moaning uncontrollably as he arch his back. After a while he felt a knot forming in his stomach.

"Z-Zee .. I-I am c-coming ..." moaned Nunew. Zee stopped was he was doing before Nunew could even come. Zee went back up , placing his lips onto Nunew's , letting Nunew taste himself. Zee pulled away , sitting up slightly. He unbuckled his belt , throwing it on the ground. Nunew breathed hard , watching every move. Zee unbuttoned his pants before hovering back onto Nunew.

"If it hurts .. tell me .. I'll stop .." Said Zee gently making Nunew nod. Zee pulled both his boxers and pants down  , throwing it with the rest of his clothes , pulling his member out. He looked at Nunew before pushing himself into Nunew. Nunew groan , throwing his head back feeling the mixture of pain and pleasure. Zee groan in pleasure. Zee leaned down , placing his lips onto Nunew's to distract him from the pain. Zee didn't move , wanting Nunew to adjust for awhile.

"Y-You can .. move .." breathed out Nunew. Zee nod before moving slowly making Nunew moan , wrapping his arms around Zee to pull him close.

"Zee .. faster .." moan Nunew making Zee moved faster. Nunew moan loudly as Zee groan , dipping his face onto the crook of Nunew's neck. Zee place more marks on Nunew's neck as he kept moving. The whole room was filled with heavy breaths and moans.

"Zee .. I am coming ..." breathed out Nunew making Zee moved faster. Soon Nunew felt the same knot as before forming in his stomach. Nunew throw his head back , moaning loudly as he came. Zee chased his own high , pulling out as he came on top of Nunew's stomach. Nunew shook hard under Zee after an intense climax. Zee moan softly , breathing hard as he leaned his head on Nunew shoulder. Both of them slowly calm down after what they did. Zee lifted his heaf up , looking at Nunew. He pushed Nunew's bangs slightly , seeing sweat rolling down his lover's forehead. Zee smiled lovingly as Nunew slowly placed his hand on Zee's cheek , caressed it. Zee leaned down , placing his lips on Nunew's cheek giving it a loving kiss. He then placed a soft kiss on the corner of Nunew's lips. Zee placed his lips on Nunew's lips , giving it a sweet kiss making Nunew smile in between the kiss.  Zee pulled away , leaning his forehead against Nunew's.

"I love you .. Angel .." He whispered making Nunew smile fondly.

"I love you too Hia .." replied Nunew as he then placed a peck on Zee's lips. Zee chuckled , rubbing the tip of his nose again Nunew's nose making Nunew giggle cutely. Zee then laid down beside him as Nunew moved closer , laying his head on Zee's chest. The both of them laid naked in each other's arm , exchanging sweet kisses and soon drifted off to dreamland.