𝚆𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙼𝙰𝙽

WICKMAN

WICKMAN.
y/n sat on the couch flicking through shows on netflix. she turned her head to the door and immediately bounced up.

it revealed her favorite person, nardo.

"hi baby" she wrapped her arms around his neck as he pulled her close for a hug.

he had a corner store bag in his hand and wrapped the other one around her ass.

"wassup bae. i- got you some uh snacks." he said just above a whisper.

the 2 been dating for a few weeks, y/n always made nardo nervous and stumble on his words. she was breathtaking.

they hadn't done anything but kissed and give each other head, he didn't know if she was ready but y/n was beyond ready.

the main reason why she was so excited to see him was because of the plan that she had in mind for him tonight.

"thankyou baby, how sweet." she smiled pulling away from the hug as he shyly stuck his hand out to gesture her to grab the bag.

y/n led nardo into their bedroom.

"nardo?" she asked looking up at him. "yea y/n" he said putting the cap on his sprite.

"i know you're still nervous around me. can i maybe do something to make you warm up to me more?" y/n smiled knowing nardo had no idea what she was plotting.

"uh sure, what you gon do?" he questioned curiously.

"doesn't matter, i'm gonna go change be naked when i come back." y/n smirked at a panicked nardo as she grabbed something from her top drawer and disappeared into the bathroom.

nardo sat on the bed for a second thinking to himself. "oh shit." he repeated that over and over until he jus did as told.

he awkwardly waited impatiently on the bed thinking of what could happen next.

meanwhile y/n was putting on her new lingerie that came in the mail today. she looked in the full body mirror admiring her body and curves as she basically swallowed the lingerie.

she took her sweet time freshening up before reentering the bedroom smiling at a naked nardo. she'd recently went to spencers so she had a lot of things to use on her gentle boy.

"what a good boy." she lifted his chin staring into his brown eyes.

y/n began playing a nasty mashup of love songs on the speaker and it blasted through the entire house.