𝙱𝙴𝙻𝚃𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙶

BELTGANG

BELTGANG.
izzo sat back on the couch bobbing his head to the music. you were standing in front of him yelling at the top of your lungs.

he began playing his own songs and that pissed you off more. you were in a extremely toxic relationship with your childhood friend, whom is now a rapper "realrichizzo".

"izzo! bitch i know you hea me!" you said throwing a controller at him making him drop his blunt. he quickly picked it back uo wiping the ash off of the couch.

"y/n you wyling right na." he said placing the blunt in the ashtray.

"fuck you! i been hollering at you for 20 fucking minutes." you stopped and realized what you were doing/ saying. you chuckled to yourself then threw the remote at him.

"that bitch can have you. i'm done forreal this time." you said going into y'all room to grab a few clothes.

"y/n!" he yelled from the living room. he sucked his teeth. "how the fuck she even find out." izzo thought to himself.

he rolled his nike ski mask back down his face since he finished smoking. izzo went into y'all room and stood in the doorway watching you gather clothes and 2 pairs of shoes.

"y/n where the fuck you going?" he asked.

"to go get my son from my mom house then go get the fuck away from you." you spat. you and izzo had a 3 year old son,
y/s/n.

"y/n you ain taking my fucking kid away from me bra." he said sucking his teeth. you sucked your teeth right back mocking him as you grabbed some clothes for y/s/n as well.

"yo you lucky as hell my momma raised me right." izzo said implying that if she didn't he were to hit you.

"she clearly didn't since you cheating on me. bitch we got a fucking kid, but it's cool ian worried bout nan nigga who ain come out my coochie." you said standing up then zipping your bag.

you tossed the duffel bag on your arm and pushed passed izzo before he snatched your hair pulling you into his chest.

"y/n." he said.

"let me the fuck go." you shouted slapping at his hand.

"say you not leaving then i'll let you go." izzo spoke into your ear.

you tried everything in you to not fold. you had your car keys in your nike tech sweatpants so all you had to do was get to the door.

"let me go!" you hissed as he gripped your tracks tighter.

"c'mon y/n, you my bi- girl. i need you, you know that." izzo said wrapping his hand around your stomach. he slid the duffel bag down from your shoulder and released your hair but held you to the point you couldn't move.

"no." you mumbled to yourself more than him.

"yes y/n, girl i love you." he began kissing down your neck. "you wanna take y/s/n fatha away from him?" he asked.