𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁: 𝟸

- THE PLUMBER 2

- THE PLUMBER 2.
the next morning after dayvon left and trey came home you both talked everything out.

you made amends and fixed your relationship, most things went back to normal except for dayvon calling and texting you frequently.

trey still wasn't home often now for an actual reason, a damn job.

it's been almost 3 months of sneaking around with dayvon and you've yet to be caught. sometimes dayvon would see trey. you would straight up say that the pipe was busted or something.

you walked to the door when dayvon started knocking and opened it. "hi baby." you greeted him pulling him inside and shutting the door.

"wassup ma." he towered over you to kiss you. the thing you were most scared of happening, happened which was dayvon catching feelings for you.

you couldn't lie and say you ain feel some type of way about him neither.

he took his shoes off putting them in their usual hiding spot underneath the couch.

dayvon continued showering you with kisses and affection as you smiled brightly. "man you needa lemme take you out asum." dayvon said grabbing your ass through your shorts.

"now dayvon, you know that can't happen." you said making him suck his teeth. "yes it can, you jus needa leave that bitch boy alone." dayvon expressed mumbling the last part.

"vonn don't talk about him like that." you dragged laughing. "whateva, how long you alone for?" he asked.

"till 1 am." you said getting on your phone. dayvon came behind you looking at your phone with you. you usually vented to him so he was caught up on mainly everything that goes on in your life / phone.

"i could fuck you till 12:59 then?" he asked. you laughed nodding. "i'm bouta laugh them damn drawls off." he said seriously.

you rolled your eyes and sat on the couch. everytime he came over he pretty much was up under you or inside you, never an inbetween.