𝙺𝙰𝚈 𝙵𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙺

KAY FLOCK

KAY FLOCK.
kevin tossed and turned in his sleep being disturbed from his phone vibrating. "hmm." he hummed in his sleep as he searched for his device.

his eyes glossed over the time at the top of his screen then down at the contact calling.

𝟴 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗟𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗮 🖤

𝗶𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 💬
𝗟𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗮 🖤

𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘁?
𝗸𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲.!!!

𝖬𝖺𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗆𝗒𝖻𝖺𝖽

THE PHONE
repeatedly rang until lalaa finally answered. "where you at?" she asked immediately. "chill i had fell asleep." kevin said sitting up in his bed.

"kevin." she said plainly. "yo you wylin usin my gov right now." he kissed his teeth.

"c'mon hurry up." she dragged. "you jus want sum dick." kevin teased. "and do, now bring yo ass before i finish cooking."

"i'll be omw when i get out the shower." kay said. "mhm, bye nigga." she hung up in his face.

kay smiled to himself. she so mean, she drive me fuckin crazy. kevin came back to reality and slid from underneath his covers.

he remade his bed, sprayed it with febreeze and headed towards his washroom.

he pissed, brushed his teeth and washed his face then hopped in the shower.

he took a quick shower but made sure he washed up good. kay stepped out of the shower and dried off then wrapped a towel around his waist.

kay applied a few layers of deodorant then lathered himself with lotion. he put two pumps of cologne behind each of his ears, his wrist and neck.

kevin exited his bathroom and began scavenging for something to wear. he settled with a plain black t shirt and black amiri jeans. he put on a pair of polo draws as his phone began ringing again.

"hello?." he rasped into the phone. "where you at?" lalaa asked. "i'm coming." kay chuckled. "baby where are you?" she asked. "chill, lemme get my charger out the outlett." kay said laughing grabbing the rest of his things. "me say weh yuh deh?" lalaa questioned.