𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚁𝙺

SMURK

SMURK.
you were chopping it up on the phone with a guy you met at the mall the other day. he was tall, had blonde and black locs.

he was funny and everything you were looking for in a way. you did have a boyfriend tho, durk. he was what you needed but you had extreme commitment issues.

"hollon y/n, i'ma call you back in a minute." dayvon said. "okay text me before you call, i might be sleep." you said. "alright." you said your goodbyes and hung up.

you had 19 missed calls from durk making you roll your eyes, it was no point in calling back. he would come to a million different conclusions on why you didn't pick up.

you took your phone off of dnd and laid in your bed rocking yourself to sleep.

𝟮𝟰 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

durk let himself into your house and stomped towards your bedroom. "y/n! fuck is you in here doing?" he shouted throughout the house.

you were halfway sleep when he opened the door hollering at you. "huh? what?" you asked confused with sleep in your eyes.

"bitch ion know why you keep fucking playing with me." durk said walking towards you. you and durk were extremely toxic together though.

"boy bye." you mumbled flipping over in the bed. he snatched you to the end of the bed and began choking you.

"y/n, why you ain answer the phone?" he asked. "i was sleep durk!" you said rolling your eyes.

"you ain been sleep for no 3 hours, you only been home for 2! i'ma fuck you up i swear." he spat. "you think shit a game, y/n i'll kill you and me right now and that's merched." he said with a straight face.

"durkk, you doing to much." you dragged just wanting to go to sleep. "where yo phone at?" he asked. your eyes slightly widened hearing that.

"you kidding me? fuck is on yo phone?" he asked tossing you into the bed and heading towards the nightstand.

he put in your code and looked back at you after slightly going through your text messages. "get yo ass up on that bed." he said simply as he took off his boots, winter coat, hoodie and sweatpants.

"durkkk." you whined. "y/n i'm so deadass right now." he said. you rolled your eyes and did was told. you took off your pajama pants and durk's large hoodie that you were wearing.

durk got on the bed behind you and forced himself into you with zero warning. you moaned out knowing this was gonna be some angry ass sex.

"dur- bitch ian say speak." he said slapping you. he held onto your hips and roughly fucked you slapping your ass.

he slightly hovered above you to dick you down. "why the fuck you ain answer the phone?" he asked slapping your cheek.

"i was sleeep." you whined gripping onto the sheets. "why you ain answer the phone, you wasn't fucking sleep. i called yo ass 40. fucking. times!" he grunted going harder with each word.