𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁

THE DINNER.
you rolled your eyes at your boyfriend who was still dragging the recent argument.

"y/n you don't see what you be doing i swear to god you don't." von said pointing at your head.

you had a disagreement about who was right and who was wrong, basically you caught von flirting with another girl so you went and did the same thing.. with his close homeboy.

his homeboy durk flirted back but ended up coming clean to von.

the two of you were currently on the way to a dinner party to celebrate your brother, booka's release from prison.

von pulled up in front of the building driving around searching for a parking spot. he quickly found one and got out of the car.

you knew he was mad when he didn't come and open your door.

the attire for the party was all white formal since booka apparently had an religious awakening while in prison.

you caught up with von and walked into the restaurant after him. "wassup baby sis!" booka said hugging you.

"hii booger." you said calling him his childhood nickname making him mug you. "you still ain change." he mugged.

you laughed and he dapped up von. durk came over and dapped up von as well.

you weren't the most social with booka and von's friends even tho you were around them so often. so you came and sat at the table with your nametag at it.

you pulled your phone out of your clutch and unlocked it to text your bestfriend india who was on her way.

iMessage 💬
Indiii 💋

𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 😂😂

𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 😂

𝗂'𝗆 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺 𝖽𝗂𝗉 𝗂𝗇𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾, 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗐 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗋𝗇

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝘁

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗔 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲

𝖺𝗅𝗋 𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝗒𝗄

you turned your phone off and grabbed the glass of champagne in front of you tossing it back.

you were already off a xanax so you just ain give a fuck from the jump.

everyone began getting seated including india who came soon after. the entire time you were caking it up with india, making jokes, etc.

dayvon sat next to you attempting to ignore your presence. you laughed it off at his childish ways and sparked up your backwood.

you blew the smoke out in von's direction to continue your conversation with india.

"yes bitch we was not going as you mothafukin know." you laughed at india's story telling.

"hold on i gotta pee." you said passing your blunt to india. you excused yourself from the table and clicked your heels towards the bathroom.