𝙼𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙲𝙺𝚈

MURDARICKY

MURDARICKY.
ricky convinced you to stop being so stubborn and go on a date with him. in your opinion, dates weren't your thing and ricky was just too good to be true.

he wants to treat you right, has a big ass- well that's besides the point but he has all these positive things about him so what? he's just perfect?

he has nothing wrong with him? you couldn't accept that especially with everything thing you've been through there was obviously a catch to being with him.

you hate dates but love movies so that's what you settled on.

iMessage 💬
Ricky.

outside beautiful

shut up
Ricky. Laughed at A Message

you had to be mean to him so you could really see what he was about. he knew you hated affection but had a funny way of showing it when you did.

you grabbed your purse and walked out of your apartment locking the door. you made your way downstairs and got out of the car then he opened the door for you.

"oh shit." you thought to yourself.

"i got you flowers." he smiled handing you the bouquet. you tried not to smile but took the bouquet smiling to yourself.

he closed your door for you then got back into the car. ricky pulled off and handed you his phone. "play whatever you like." he said driving in the direction of the movie theater.

you took the phone and saw you and him had a very similar music taste. this shit can't be real.

you played HTAFL by nba youngboy. ricky placed his right hand on your thigh making you look up at him and see he was looking at the road.

"ricky?" you asked. "yea ma?" he said looking at you. "why did you wanna take me on a date? i kinda hate you." you said toying with the ribbon on your flowers.

"you hate everyone, we go to the same college y/n. and that's exactly why, you hate me, not a lot of girls hate me. i like that about you." he said smiling and looking at you then back at the road.

you let his words sink in as he soon pulled into the parking lot of the movie theater.

you started to reach for your door after ricky got out but he wasn't going inside he went to open your door again.

you got out and he gave you his hand to help you out the car all the way. "what movie you wanna see mama?" he asks as you walk into the movie theater together.