𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁

- THE PLUMBER

- THE PLUMBER.
"ay y/n, i'll be back." your boyfriend trey shouted through the house on his way out.

no hug. no kiss. no nothing.

you'd been dating him for 2 years and your relationship began getting dull, he being the nigga he is, choose to cheat instead of fixing your issues.

you were very much aware of this and was just waiting on the day he would leave you. you knew it was coming and were troubled with excepting this.

he was barely home and when he was he slept, played the game or sat on the porch with his homies.

you lived in a small chicago project house and it was in much need of repairs, your hot and cold water wasn't functioning properly along with a leak in the kitchen sink.

the plumber was on the way so you put on your robe and sat on the couch flicking through channels and movies waiting.

you had 3 rolled blunts on your rolling tray and you flicked your lighter on the first one lighting it.

an hour went past and the doorbell rang. you got up holding your blunt and opened the door. you were face to face with one of the sexiest men you've seen in a while.

he had tattoos along his arms and hands mainly covered by his white long sleeve under his uniform, medium length locs with a beanie on as well, he stood 6'0, way  taller than you.

he had a few blonde locs scattered around his black locs that complimented his face shape.

"wassup, i'm dayvon from chicago plumbers." he said putting his hand out to shake yours.

you put your hand out and shook his hand being hypnotized by his veiny hands.

you could feel your coochie heartbeat making you pull your hand back and move out the doorframe to let him in.

"i'm y/n, come in so i can show you the leak." you said as he walked in. he walked behind you and followed you into the kitchen.

"there's a leak underneath the sink and it's ruining some of my pans and other dishes." you said opening the cabinet showing the pipes.