𝙻𝚄𝙷 𝚃𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚁

* frfr got smut this time

LUH TYLER.
"this shit fye as hell." dd said turning the song off and looking at tyler who was holding the blunt up to his lips. "hell yea." tyler chuckled dapping up dd.

y/n opened the front door shivering from the cold air she just escaped. she shut the door and stomped the snow off her boots. the warm air quickly reached her body making her itch to get out of her winter gear.

"wassup lil nigga." dd said not paying y/n much attention. she unzipped her coat and hung it up in the closet before coming back to where they were sitting.

"wassup baby bro." y/n confidently said smiling and sitting on the couch. dd intensely mugged her.

tyler on the other hand was bugging the fuck out. tyler and y/n had been messing around, dd told tyler that y/n was off limits but never mentioned that they were siblings.. or lived together.

"this tyler, he one of the bros. tyler this my lil sister y/n." dd spoke getting on instagram to promote him and tyler's new song. "hey." she smiled without hesitation.

tyler nodded his head slowly and gave y/n "WTF" eyes. y/n smirked and grabbed the blunt from tyler since he was occupied. "mmtch, sis you fucking up the rotation." dd sucked his teeth.

"chill." y/n chuckled before getting a notification from the ring app on her phone. "yo ddot outside, he probably wanna apologize." y/n said grabbing a cover from behind the couch.

"fuck ddot." dd muttered. y/n threw a pillow at him and mugged him. "that's your boyfriend. he just wants to apologize dd, you're so stubborn." y/n shook her head passing the blunt.

"whateva bro, i'll see what he wants." dd said taking a couple more hits from the blunt and then leaving out the house.

y/n looked over at tyler who tried his hardest not to make eye contact. y/n came and sat beside tyler staring at him while he stared at the floor. "look at me." tyler slowly looked over at y/n.

tyler took in y/n's beauty and couldn't look away at that point. y/n pecked tyler's lips then gripped his chin before running her hands through his curly hair.

"y/n we can't-" tyler started but was cut off by y/n straddling his lap. "why not?" y/n asked feeling her coochie throb. "that's yo brother. we wasn't even supposed to start fucking." tyler said as his breath got shakey.

y/n sucked up on tyler's neck, knowing his sweet spots already. y/n felt tyler to start growing underneath her and rubbed on his chest underneath his shirt. "just 1 quickie." y/n smirked.

tyler tried his hardest to resist the lustful temptations from y/n, it wasn't easy. "what if dd come back inside and see us." tyler asked looking at the door. y/n pulled her shirt up revealing her titties to tyler who was easily hypnotized to them. tyler reached his hand out to touch them and his hand was slapped down making him hiss.

"when he comes back leave out the front door and come to the back door." y/n said putting the cover around herself and sliding down to her knees. she unbuckled tyler's rockstar flare jeans and rubbed on his dick.

she moved his boxers and slowly put tyler in her throat. she held onto his thighs and pushed her head up and down. she spat on his dick then swirled her tongue around the tip.

"fuck." tyler groaned and put his hand ontop of her head. y/n put her hands on tyler's dick massaging everything that couldn't fit in her throat. "ouu yes mommy." tyler muttered biting his lip peaking under the blanket while letting the pleasure take over his body.