𝙼𝚄𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙳

MUNNA MOND

MUNNA MOND.
"y/n what the fuck is yo problem?" munna yelled dragging y/n to the car. "nigga nothing damn." y/n spat trying to loosen munna's grip on her arm.

"nah cause you got a fucking problem. you acting like a damn kid. use yo fucking words n speak up." munna spat opening the black suburban door and pushing y/n into the passenger seat then shutting the door. he opened his door and sat down turning the car engine on.

"y/n i'ma ask you again, what the fuck is yo problem?" munna asked in a quieter yet aggressive tone. "is you fucking that bitch?" she asked turning her head to face him.

munna let out a deep breath. "what the fuck is you talking bout?" munna asked. "you know who i'm talking about. munna are you fucking kayla?!" y/n asked talking with her hands. "is you fucking kidding me." munna muttered under his breath before snatching the car out of park and pulling out of his parking spot and leaving oblock.

"munna- shut the fuck up. von damn near my brother why the fuck would i lay up and be fucking on his hard booty ass sister? you the only bitch i'm fucking!" munna yelled as he sped the car up making y/n hit her back on the seat.

"you sure cause you ain fucked me in almost a month!" she hollered. "y/n you and this not trusting me shit is finna piss me off." munna calmly said. "you wanna fuck tho? that's what this is about? you want sum dick?" munna asked gripping her neck and lifting her up in her seat at the red light. "huh?" he asked licking his lips and questioning her silence.

she nodded her head slowly and was thrown back into the seat once the light turned green.

"you saying that now but just wait till we get in this house. i want you naked and yo face in that pillow." munna said grabbing her cheeks squishing them together.

MUNNA PULLED
into the driveway of their suburban home and hands y/n his set of house keys. "you got 10 seconds to go take yo ass in that house and strip." munna spat grabbing y/n once again and sending her running upstairs.

munna grabbed his lighter and sparked up his blunt that was prerolled and behind his ear. after hitting his blunt a couple times he ashed it and began undoing his belt as he walked towards the house.

y/n unhooked her bra and dropped it down once she heard munna enter the house downstairs. y/n arched her back and put her face into the pillow then her ass in the air. munna opened the door just in time and grabbed himself in his draws at the sight. "good girl." munna whispered slapping her ass and watching it recoil. "you bouta take everything i give you, ain no running." munna said pulling her by her hair and into his chest.

y/n nodded and he continued stripping his clothes down. munna spat on his dick and jerked it in his hand before ramming it into her making her gasp and lift her head up resulting in it being smushed back down. she whined and put her hand out making munna smack her hand away. "bitch move yo hands." munna grunted as y/n moaned and whimpered once he began roughly rocking his hips into her.

"oh! oh! wait!" y/n moaned feeling munna stroke in and out of her. y/n put her hand out making munna grow irritated and fuck her harder. "oh daddy!" she whined.

"this what you wanted right? you wanted daddy to tear them guts up." he rasped slapping her ass and sticking a thumb in her butt causing y/n to moan out weakly.

"it's to much!" y/n moaned. "you could take it mama." munna nonchalantly encouraged hitting her g spot. "daddy! oh! fuck!" y/n shouted as cream began painting munna's 9 inches. munna grabbed y/n by her hair and pulled her into his chest. y/n's mouth was in a O shape, she had dried tears on her face and her lace slightly lifted.

"gimme kiss." munna said pushing her into the sloppy passionate kiss, using his free hand to roam her body and feel on her curves. "mm." y/n moaned into munna's mouth making him throb inside of her. "i'm bouta cum." y/n whined breaking the kiss making munna go back to his original rhythm.

"you think you deserve to cum?" munna asked. "huh?" he asked tugging on her hair. y/n nodded her head needing to feel some sort of release. "use yo fucking words." munna spat slapping her and gripping her face then pushed his fingers in her mouth. "yes munn- oh fuck fuck!" she moaned feeling the knot in her stomach turn to pleasure.

munna pulled out groaning at the feeling of y/n's warm cum covering him. y/n's body plopped into the bed with cum still oozing out. "open yo mouth." munna said pulling a tired y/n up by her hair.

y/n opened her mouth and it was quickly stuffed making her slightly gag then sit up on her elbows and allow munna to control her head. "there you go daddy bae- ou shit just like that mama." munna moaned tossing his head back and moving his loose dreads behind his ear.

munna's raspy voice barely could get any words together due to y/n's toe curling head. "i'm finna nut in yo throat." munna grunted thrusting his hips harder into y/n's cheeks.

he began twitching encouraging y/n to pick up her pace. munna exploded in her mouth moaning putting his hand on her wig. "ma stop." munna weakly whimpered pulling her away at least. "i swallowed." she said opening her mouth as munna plopped down onto the bed. "good girl." munna smirked moving y/n on top of him to straddle him.

"you still think i'm cheating on you?" munna asked gripping y/n's throat tightly. she tilted her head and nodded, testing the waters making munna flip the two over and spread her legs. "you must don't wanna walk tomorrow." munna chuckled sliding into y/n.

y/n moaned and put her arms around his neck. "daddy love you so much." munna said thrusting his hips. y/n gasped and couldn't keep eye contact with munna. "fuck fuck." y/n moaned as she began squirting. "look at me bitch." munna aggressively said gripping y/n's chin. "you love me? huh bitch? you love daddy big ass dick?" munna asked slowly stroking y/n.

"yes daddy." she moaned pulling him closer to her and wrapping her legs around his back. "ian cheating on you bitch. i just want you. you hea' me?" munna asked kissing her neck. "mhmmm." y/n hummed. munna reached down and began rubbing y/n's clit. munna sped up his strokes making y/n moan louder and louder. "spit on yo fucking fingers." he demanded. y/n took her palm and sat up spitting on her fingers. "that ain enough, get some more." he said moving his hand.

y/n collected more spit and unwrapped her legs. "rub that fucking clit fa me." munna rasped sitting her legs on his shoulders. "yeah thea you go." munna encouraged as he roughly pounded into y/n causing her to start squirting again. "yes! oh fuck ri-ight there!" she moaned at the top of her lungs. "daddyy!" y/n moaned as her legs shook and she cummed for the second time. her rough orgasm ripped through her body and munna only went faster.

y/n whined and whimpered while pushing munna back. he pulled out and groaned nutting on her stomach. "c'mere ma give me kiss." munna said grabbing y/n by her neck.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

i'm bouta get this lil toosii chapter tg chile 😩