𝙲𝙾- 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂

CO- PARENTS

CO- PARENTS.
y/n put her youngest daughter, kaylen in her high chair that stood against the wall in perfect position to view the television.

"ka'vion come eat!" she shouted through her apartment as she squeezed ketchup onto kaylen's plate.

"coming mommy!" he yelled as he ran into the living room with a dinosaur toy. a loud bang began at the front door making y/n suck her teeth and hurriedly put dinosaur nuggets along with waffle fries on ka'vion's plate.

she set it on the vacuumed carpet but the bangs only got louder. "hold on damn!" she yelled at the door. she put ka'vion's caprisun beside him and sat him down with a few napkins.

y/n stomped over to the door and opened it. "what the fuck is you banging on this damn door for kevin?!" she spat aggravated.

"what nigga you up in hea hiding?" kevin said looking inside the house. "daddy!" both children said in sync.

ka'vion got up and ran to his dad hugging his leg. "wassup mini me." kay smiled picking up his son. y/n walked away from the door and sat down finally being able to catch her breath.

"go sit down papi, finish your food." y/n said to her son. "what's wrong with my wife?" kay asked ka'vion. ka'vion shrugged then slid out of his dads arms to finish eating.

"hii mama." kay said kissing the 1 year olds face as she giggled. "hi dada." she cooed playing with his hair.

"wifey what's the word?" kay said standing next to y/n. "nigga we ain married. kay you said you wanted to help out, please do that. i had a long ass day at the hospital and just needa break." y/n stressed.

"yes we is married, go lay down fat booty." kevin said kissing her cheek as she wiped it off. "i know you ain wipe off my kisses??" kevin said with his hand on his chest.

"whatever nigga." she said rolling her eyes just to be snatched up. kevin stared at y/n for a brief moment and smirked before kissing her lips. "ewww!" ka'vion teased his parents.

"you a ew." kay said making a funny face as ka'vion did the same. "y'all saw daddy on tv?" kay asked letting go of y/n's throat. "noo!" ka'vion said.

"mommy doesn't play your music anymore." ka'vion frowned. kay looked back at y/n as she shrugged. "make a song about abc's then i'll listen to it with them." she said scrolling on her phone. "ugh wife you such a hater." kay said mushing her head and playfully slapping her cheek before she did the same but harder.

"ian finna hit no female." kay spoke grabbing the remote and sitting on the couch behind ka'vion. he picked up ka'vion and sat him on his neck as he giggled uncontrollably.

kay opened youtube on the smart tv and typed in his rap name "mini me what that say." kay asked pointing to the tv. "kay f-flock! kay flock. look daddy that's you and uncle dougie!" ka'vion pointed.