𝚅𝚁𝙾𝚈

VROYyou and your boyfriend dayvon were driving around chicago while he was running errands and doing whatever street shit he had to handle

VROY
you and your boyfriend dayvon were driving around chicago while he was running errands and doing whatever street shit he had to handle.

you wanted to tag along so his rules were don't talk to anybody and don't look at anybody. you were very quiet so that wasn't much of a problem.

"you straight?" von asked you making you look up from your phone nodding. "aii cool, we'a get outta hea lata n get sum to eat." he said kissing your forehead.

he was currently parked selling weed out of the car. a girl walked over to the driver window and knocked on it placing her hand on her hips.

von cracked the window eye length and rolled his eyes recognizing the girl before rolling the window back.

"dayvon!" she shouted. "bitch shutup yelling my name." he mumbled aloud ignoring her presence. "who is that?" you asked curiously fixing your hair.

"sum girl who claim i fucked her, i could merch i didn't tho." von said adjusting his seat. she knocked on the window again and von rolled down the window.

"von! stop playingg." she dragged. "who is you?" the girl asked scrunching her face up looking at you. you took off your tinted sunglasses and blankly stared at her.

beat her ass.

"can you move away from his truck? thankyou in advance pookie." you said with a fake smile. "tuh." the girl said.

"pookie my ass, so dayvon this why you been dissin me? ion even see no kid in the back like girl you're temporary, and dayvon i'm pregnant." she said pulling out her phone to show pictures from her ultrasound.

"it ain mine, wishing you a safe pregnancy tho." he said with a bored tone. "dayvon i-" she said before he rolled up the window and drove up more.

the girl followed which pissed you off more. you went into your purse and grabbed your gun. "y/n- you is not finna shoot this girl." dayvon said grabbing your gun.

"if she don't get away from this mothafuckin car i am." you said grabbing it back and rolling down his window seeing the girl.

you sat back down in your seat and cocked your gun then titled your hand aiming the gun like how von showed you at home.

"get to stepping before i megan thee stallion yo dumb ass." you said the girl eyes widened and she slowly stepped back.

"if i get to 3 and you still here we gon have a problem. 1,2-" you said before she took off running.

dayvon rolled his window back up. "you been around me wayy too much. that shit turn me on too." he said gripping your chin to pull you in for a kiss.

dayvon deepened the kiss as he traveled his hands around your body. "lemme move the car, take yo shit off." he said breaking the kiss and putting the car in drive.

you fully unzipped your moncler then took off your jeans and shirt. you slid your panties down and hopped on dayvon's lap once he parked/ hid the truck.

you unbuckled his louie vutton belt and pulled his pants down as he reclined the seat. his dick sprung out of his calvin klien draws. he held onto your hips and slid you all the way down on his 9 inches.

you moaned out adjusting then sitting your head in his neck sucking on it occasionally. he fucked you from underneath. "yessss daddy!" you moaned.

"we together forever on king dave we is y/n." he said grunting in your ear. "that bitch ain pregnant with my baby, you bouta be aii?" you nodded at his words as he pumped into you rapidly.

"i'ma marry yo sexy ass." von said chuckling in your ear. you began pouncing on top of him gripping the seat for support. "hollon get in the backseat." dayvon said smacking your ass as you got up.

you crawled into the backseat as he followed behind you. you arched over the door and he slammed into you making you buck your hips.

he incessantly slapped your ass while delivering rough strokes which was resulting in the car to rock.

you itched your hand behind your back trying to reach his waist until von snatched your hand away and pinned it to your back. you tried running to give yourself but it didn't change anything.

von bent forward and began speaking in your ear. "where you going? stop running from it pretty girl." he said gripping your jaw.

you toyed with your clit being turned on from his voice. "take it, be a good little bitch for me." he said kissing down your face. he continued whispering sweet nothings in your ear causing you to release squirt making him grunt.

"that's what daddy voice do to you?" dayvon teased as he flipped you on your spine. without stopping, he folded your legs into a pretzel shape then leaned down to kiss you. he pushed in and out of you as the car windows began fogging up.

you felt a knot form in your stomach along with dayvon pounding you and poking your insides. "i'm bouta cum." you moaned as you held him. he smirked and went slow and deep sending you over the edge. "you so pretty taking this dick." he rasped.

you moan seconds before a mix of squirt and cum spew out of you leaving your legs shakey. your chest heaved up and down due to the knot in your stomach being released.

dayvon kissed on your neck as he began pulsing inside of you. "gimme allat that shit. fuck y/n i'm finna nut." he groaned in your ear. the car rocked some more before a rope of semen shot up inside of you making you moan. 

dayvon sat back on the seat with sweat on his forehead. your legs dropped and rested on his lap as y'all dapped each other up. "where the wipes?" he asked. you pointed to the front seat where your purse was.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝚊 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚎 😜😜, 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎?

𝚗𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚒 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟻𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝... 𝚒'𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙴𝙴..

VOTE N COMMENT 🗳️