My girlfriend⋆VH⋆

Y/N'S POV
(You guys are at a party btw)

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I say giggling.

"Let's go to the kitchen to get some more drinks then go outside cause it's getting really hot in here."
Robin suggests.

"Yeah all these putas keep moving around."
Me and Robin laugh and go to the Kitchen and get some alcohol punch. We go outside and sit on the porch. I see Vance getting out of his truck and walking over to us.

"why are you outside, doll?"

"Those whores made the room humid. and we felt disgusting being in there. So we came out here." I say before shrugging.

"Ok, well we've been here for seven hours and I was planning on going home, wanna come with?" He asks, probably thinking I'll say 'yes'.

"She's actually gonna stay at my house." Robin says putting his arm over my shoulder and leaning on the door, I get tired so I lean my body and my head on his shoulder looking at the floor, blinking slowly.

"Actually she looks pretty tired and she's my girlfriend so-"

"Yeah well she's my bestfriend."

"Vance if you wanna go home then just go home but I'm going home with Robin." I say not trying to argue.

"No y/n, you're coming with me."

"Vance I don't want to argue, I'm really tired so just go home."

"I don't want to argue either, and you're really tired so let's just go." Vance says getting more pissed off.

"Vance please just sto-" I almost fall but Robin catches me and puts me on his lap.

"Thanks, Jesus Christ."
I look back at Vance and his eyes are filled with frustration and jealousy.

"V, please just go home I really really really don't want to argue" I whine.

"Fine, whatever. But please come over in the morning."

"Ok I will." I say before standing up, from Robin's lap and going to kiss Vance. He pulls me in by my waist and kisses me, I kiss back then pull away. I sat back on Robin's lap and his smile dropped.

"Uh, yeah I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye V!"

"Bye." He says back, I turn to Robin only to see him half asleep.

"Rob, Rob wake up!" I whispered.

"Hm? Oh, can we leave now. I'm tired."

"Yeah, I'm also tired." I say getting off his lap. He whines and says.

"Now my lap is cold." I laugh and so does he.

"Can you give me a piggyback ride to the house half way then the other half I piggyback you."

"I'm too heavy tho..."

"Robin you're light as fuck."

"I am?" I hum in response while he looks shocked.

"Tough guys aren't light
n/n." He says crossing his arms.

"I guess you're not tough then."

"I am thanks you berry much."

"What" I say laughing really hard I'm about to fall.

"Shut up I'm too tired to talk right or think straight."

"Just give me a piggyback ride and let's get home."

"Ok, but actually can I get it first."

"I guess." I say dramatically sighing. He giggles and gets on my back.