you look...⋆Donna⋆

Donna slowly opens my door and peaks her head through.
"Are you decent?"

I giggle. "Yeah, you can look. I actually need your opinion on something."

"With what, my love." She says fully coming in and closing the door behind her.

"These shirts. I don't know if I should wear this one. Or this one." I say holding the shirt up against my upper body.

"I have to see how it looks on you."

"Oh, ok." I say before taking off the baggy shirt I previously had on and put on this shirt.

"Oh that's cute but isn't that Elena's like, favorite shirt?"
She said, emphasizing the word 'favorite'.
"Yeah but she's my sister she shouldn't mind...I hope."

"Oh ok well you look..."
She says as her eyes look me down and slowly up. As soon as her eyes reach my chest she just stares for a couple minutes. I laughed a little before saying.

"Ok well, I'ma try on the other shirt." She finally snaps out of her little trance and looks me in my eyes.

"Oh ok, but what're you even getting ready for?"

"I'm just bored, and they're new shirts. Besides Elena's shirt."

"Oh ok." She pauses and looks at my closet, a red tight latex looking leather materialized, red, strapless, mid thigh dress.

"What's that dress?" She asks softly

"Oh I was gonna try that on too! It's a new dress. It's cute ain't it?" I smile and grab it.

"Yeah it's super cute. Try it on, mamas." She pats my waist gently with a smile.

"Ok!" I squeal excitedly and put it on. I wore a strapless bra but then wear no bra with it and it didn't show my nipples at all so it was ok.

Once it was on my body I turn to her.
"You like?"

"Oh my gosh." She mumbles as she stares at me.

"What is it bad?" My smile turns into confusion.

"No you look...incredible-no not even. You look...sexy." She looks at me in awe.

I giggle. "Thank you." I sit on her lap and she immediately kisses me. I giggle into her lips, she squeezes my hips.

"I can't wait to take this dress of you." She whispers in my ear before kissing my jaw down to my neck and boobs.

I think you know how that ended...

ANYWAYS GUYS IM BACKKKKKKK SORRY I GOT A NEW PHONE AND COULDN'T LIG IN THEN I FORGOT ABOUT THIS BUT ILL POST NOW THAT I GOT BACK INTO IT MIS AMORES😘 (also I didn't know what song to use and I know the meaning of the song butttttt it had best time she's ever had and that's what they had so😉)