this isn't you⋆Robin⋆

"BEAT HIS ASS ROBIN!" I cheer.

"GET HIM ROBIN!" My friend Kenzie cheers after me. He looks up at me and winks, I feel blush spread across my face and as soon as he sees, he smirks. He looks away and keeps punching moose, until the girl that is SO obsessed with him. Angela, runs up to him.

"Robin! Stop, this isn't you!"
Kenzie and I burst out laughing by what Angela just said, and not too long after Robin looks at me and also starts laughing while shaking his head.

"If he doesn't stop when I tell him to, then there's no way in hell will he'll stop because she told him to."
I tell Kenzie, laughing a little while I'm talking. Angela looks in our direction and comes up to me.

"What the fuck did you say about me bitch?"
The crowd starts to "Ooo" while I scoff.

"Just because we hate you, doesn't mean we're constantly shit talking on you."

"Excuse me?"

"No, excuse me." I say trying to move to robin. She pulls my hair back and I turn to look at her.

"Hija de su puta madre." I pull her hair, causing her to lean back and fall.

"Like how that feels, puta?!"

"No." She says shaking her head slightly. She clasps onto her head and starts to cry. I crouch down to her level and whisper in her ear.

"How pathetic to do something then have it done back and cry about it."
She doesn't say anything, just continues to cry. Her friends come up and help her up and take her to the nurses office.

"If I get in trouble cause of you bitches snitching I'm beating your asses!" I yell at them, they all look back at me looking nervous and scared as fuck. I don't know why I didn't do anything to them?

"Hey mi amor, let's go before someone calls the principal over here." Robin says as he wraps his arm around my waist, I look up at him before smiling.

"We can take our time, the principal loves me."

"Ok then." He says shrugging, and laughing.

"I love the principal, she gives me advice with my fights."

"Yeah but all you did was pull her hair you shouldn't get in trouble."

"I never do anyway."

"Hey where are we even going?" He asks as we're on the sidewalk of leaving school.

"...My house?"

"Your house." He says nodding.

"Mk. That hoe pissed me the fuck off like, who the fuck does she think she is to pull my hair. It took forever to do, and now she ruined it."

"It looks amazing, whatever gel you use works hella good."

"Oh, I thought it messed up my hair. But thank you." I say before kissing his cheek before looking back down and kicking rocks.

"No problem mamas." I look back up at him and blush.

"Robin!"

"What? What'd I do?"
I laughed before responding.

"We're only fourteen chill!"

"Whatever...mamí." he smirks and I roll my eyes before looking away and smiling a bit.