Cheater⋆Finney⋆

I was currently hanging out with my friends, we all had a free period all week. So we hang outside under our favorite tree. I'm sitting on my boyfriend's lap, my boyfriend was talking to my best friend Robin. I look over at Finney. Donna is also sitting on Finn's lap, as he talks to Bruce.

"I wish that was me." I say out loud.

"You wish you were who?" My boyfriend asked me. Everyone stopped their conversations and is now looking at me with curiosity.

"Oh, nobody I just uh you see that low rider over there, yeah that's my dream car." I say pointing at the Chevy Impala driving past us.
(Low riders are the first thing that came to mind, if you don't like them then you can change the car)

I obviously wasn't gonna tell everyone I wanted to be in Donna's position at the moment.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll get it one day." My boyfriend says rubbing his hand over my thigh.

"Don't sweat it, preciosa. I'll get it for you, just wait till next year." Robin says gently rubbing my shoulder.

"Thanks, rob."

"Of course, anything for you. And you know that."
I smile and nod.

A couple minutes later I see them kiss, Jesus Christ why can't that be me right now. He doesn't even like her, he told me he got bored of her a while ago, that's why he- nevermind.

"Hey uh, I gotta use the bathroom." I tell my boyfriend before getting off his lap. He nods and I walk to the bathroom.

            FINNEY'S POV:
Donna kisses me, I really don't like Donna. I don't know how I used to, I genuinely liked her for only a month or so. But then I asked her out and she said yes, now two years later today. I don't have feelings for her, I don't know why I've stayed with her for this long, it's literally the dumbest decision I've ever made. I love y-nevermind. I kiss her back before pulling away.

"Hey uh, I gotta use the bathroom."
(Gender neutral)

"Ok." She smiles before sitting on the grass. I go to the bathroom and I see y/n sitting on the floor next to the window, smoking a joint.

"Hey." I say to her.

"What's up."

"I came to use the bathroom." I say.

"We both know that's not why you came." She says getting up, she sets down her almost finished joint and walks up to me.

"I'm so sick of Donna, y/n."
I whine to her.

"Well you have me, as one of your options." She says as she's playing with my hair. She gently fluffs it up, then intently looks me in my eyes. Her arms rest around my neck, while mine rest on the curves of her waist.

"Imma break up with her today."

"Imma break up with jay today too. Maybe we can date after." She says.

"I thought we already were?"

"Well you never told me anything about us being together."

"Well I'm pretty sure people don't just fuck, make out, and give each other hickeys for fun."

"I mean some people do." She says shrugging.

"Are you one of those people?"

"What, no. That's fucked up, if I were to just play with your feelings."

"True." I say nodding. She looks up at me and gently pulls my jaw down to her height. She starts to lean in and so do I. Her lips meet mine, they're so soft, plump, and warm. I pull away and pull her hand over to the window. I sit down before sitting her on my lap.