Stupid bitch⋆Donna⋆

As Donna closes her locker I say. "Hey mi amor." She jumps and slaps me in the face, like really hard.

"Shit. Darling, I'm really sorry I thought it was someone tryna flirt with me or something, I'm so sorry!"

"No, no it's fine. Good to see you're loyal." I say holding my cheek, and laughing. Donna leans in and kisses me, I kiss back and then I pull away. I see my friend come over to me.

"Hi ivy!"

"Hey baby."

"Don't call me that."

"I-but I always used to call you that?" She says before cupping my cheek and leaning in.

"Get the fuck away from my girlfriend, you stupid bitch." I smirk at donna before nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, get the fuck away from me."

"But why? Your lips look chapped, if we make out long enough they'll become soft." She says with a shrug and slight giggle at the end of her sentence.

"I'd rather do that with my girlfriend."

"Why would you wanna make out with her."

"Cause I actually love her, unlike your obsessive ass."

"I-im not obsessive!" She says, I side eye donna and she side eyes me back.

"Just get the fuck outta here." Donna says frustrated.

"Awh, is someone gonna cry?" Ivy says as donna's eyes get a tiny bit glossy.

"Awh look, she is going to cry."

"Pinche perra déjala en paz, no te amo a ti, amo a mi novia. y deja de ser un puta, no es lindo, no es atractivo, solo te hace ver estúpida."

"I-why are you being so rude, you used to be so nice. You stupid bitch, you ruined her."
She says before grabbing the collar of Donna's cropped top and pushing her against my locker

"Aye! What the fuck did I just tell you, leave her the fuck alone." I say before pushing her off donna. Donna runs off to the bathroom, I'm about to go after donna but before I do, I turn back around.

"Hey listen to me, leave me and my girlfriend. Alone!" I say grabbing the collar of her shirt and slamming her into the lockers, leaving her on the floor.

"Get the fuck up."
She slowly gets up and I get close to her face.

"Do you understand?"

"M-mhm."

"I need to hear you say it!"

"I-i won't fuck with you and your bitch ass girlfriend."
Oh fuck no. I slap her and she gasps, holding her cheek.

"Let it be the last time, you say shit like that about her."
She quickly nods her head. I run into the bathroom, and all I hear is quiet sobs. I go to the corner where the sinks are, and there she is. Sitting on top of the sink, sobbing, back against the wall, arms hugging her knees, and head in her knees.

"Hey baby, don't cry."
I say while slowly but gently unwrapping her arms from her knees, I bring her legs close to the edge where I am, I separate her thighs and go in between them. She looks up at me, I rub my hand over her thigh, going up and down. She looks down before looking back up at me, a bit of blush starts to creep up on her face.

"Awh you're blushing." I say smirking.

"Shut up." She says giggling and hiding her face in her hands.

"Awh c'mon, don't hide that pretty little face." I say as I slowly take her hands off her face. She smiles at me, her eyes flicker down to my lips then back up to my eyes. She keeps doing it, I get what she's trying to ask so I nod. She leans in and kisses me, I kiss her back and we keep going. Her hands slowly make their way to my waist, she pulls me closer to her body. I wrap my arms around her waist, and she moves her arms up and around my neck. She pulls away and we're both out of breath, we both let out a small chuckle before looking into each other's eyes.

"You're so pretty."

"You're so gorgeous."

I sigh and look down.
"Look, I'm really sorry all that happened."

"It's ok, it wasn't your fault."

"It's not ok though."

"The only thing that isn't ok is my back." She says trying to lighten the mood, she laughs but I don't.

"Does it hurt bad?"

"Yeah I could barely get on this counter, but I didn't wanna go in the nasty toilets."

"Wanna go to mine?"

"For what?"

"To make sure your back feels at least a little better."

"Yeah but how am I supposed to walk?" She asks.

"I'm gonna carry you." I say shrugging.

"Ok, piggy back ride or?"

"Nah piggy back rides choke me if it's a long time, and I live like 10 minutes away."

"Uhm, how about I wrap-"

"I'll just throw you over my shoulders." I jokingly say.

"Uhm people are gonna think you kidnapped me." She says, as we both start to laugh.

"Anyway like I was saying. I could just wrap my arms around your neck, and my legs around your waist."

"Alright c'mon." She wraps her legs around my waist, and arms around my neck.

Time skip//at the house

"Fuck where's my keys."

"Did we leave our bags?"

"No I brought them."

"Oh, thank you my love."

"Anything for you donn."
I search through my pockets carefully, trying not to drop donna. I finally found them, I put my keys in the lock, turned it to the side, and opened the door.

"Soo how was your nap on the way here?" I ask.

"Very good, you're very comfortable."

"What the hell?" I say laughing.

"Baby, I'm kinda tired."

"Let's go to my room, I'll check your back then we can go to sleep, yeah?"

"Mhm." She hums. I start to gently rub her lower back and she mumbles something.

"I'm almost gonna fall asleeagdh."

"You mean asleep?"

"Mhm."

"Not yet my love." I say gently patting her waist.

"I think I can wait five minutes." She mumbles before yawning.

"Ok lay on your stomach." I tell her, she lays on her stomach.

"Is it ok if I lift up your shirt, to see if you have a bruise or anything?"

"Yep, it's nothing you haven't seen already." She tiredly mumbles and giggles. I smile before lifting up her shirt, there's a medium sized bruise on her back.

"Mamas, you have a bruise." I say as I start to softly and gently rub around her bruise.

"Oh, ok it's fine."

"Do you think you'll be fine laying on your back tonight?"

"I can try right now."

"Mk." I say quietly. She starts to turn and flops on her back, she nods her head before saying.

"Yeah I can it's actually comfortable."

"Mk then." I say before kissing her on the forehead. She giggles and snuggles up to me, digging her head into my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist and close my eyes. Slowly drifting off to sleep, with the love of my life in my arms.