reputation⋆Finney⋆

This is based off modern time so 2023

"Baby!" Finney whined as he started to kiss my neck.

"Finn what're you doing." I say laughing.

"Nothing?" He mumbles.

"COUPLE GOALS!" My friend on the phone yells.

"Oh shit you're on facetime?"

"Yeah, and what about it?"

"It was just a joke, also we're not dating!" Finn says to the girls on the phone before hanging up.

"We aren't dating?" I ask confused, and a little hurt.

"I'm just trying to protect your reputation of being the schools popular girl?"

"But finney I'm not a people pleaser. I'm only popular because my family makes good money and they think I'm pretty, and perfect, and my life is like barbie. They literally think I'm barbie."

"At least you're not like the other popular girls. They're so mean, and you're so nice."

"Stop trying to change the subject finn. I don't care if they think I'm weird for dating the so called 'loser' or the 'nerd who loves science' so stop telling people that we aren't together. Cause I honestly don't care what they think, my friends didn't even care, they just sent me a text saying we're a cute couple."
I say as I show him the text.

"Oh. Well I didn't know that you felt that way."

"What, did you think I was embarrassed about being your girlfriend?"

"I mean, yeah?"

"Well I'm not. I'm more than just happy about our relationship. I'm so excited to be your girlfriend. And I don't care what anyone says cause I am so, so madly in love with you."

"I-you mean that?"

"Of course I mean that, dummy."

"So does that mean I can kiss you, and wrap my arms around you, and hug you, and hold your waist in public and in school?"

"You could've been doing that a long time ago finn."

"Ok I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm excited to go to school now!"
He says as he kisses all over my face. I giggle as he's doing so.

"And for the last kiss." He says as he sits me up and puts me on his lap. He gently grabs my jawline and kisses me. I kiss him back and we just keep kissing. I eventually pulled away, and got off his lap.

"I'm tired Finney."

"Take a nap."

"But, what about you?"

"What about me?"

"What are you gonna do?"

"I mean I guess, go home?"
He says frowning.

"No no no, I don't want you and Gwen going back there after that. At least not too soon."

"We gotta go home sooner or else we'll get in trouble even more."

"Finn."

"Yes?"

"What if we call the cops,  on your dad. And you, y'know. Lived with me and my family?" I say in a nervous, but suggestive tone.

"I mean it would be better for us." He quietly says.

"Look finney, I'm not at all in any way trying to get rid of your dad in a rude way. But in a helpful way, for the sake of you and gwenny."

"Thank you for caring. But it's really up to your parents."

"I already asked them."

"What'd they say?" He asks quietly.

"They said yes." I say smiling. He smiled before  jumping on me with a hug.

Las morras de calidad
Con una cinturita, les gusta perrear. La niña me besa y besa. Fresa, sabor fresa, quiere bellaquear.
Sabor fresa😝