You're such a...⋆R.A⋆

(Summary cause I'm too lazy to write out the whole ass story then skip to a year later so yeah)

Summary:After a year of robin breaking up with y/n he got a new girlfriend just to make y/n jealous and want him back even more even tho robin still wants y/n. And that leads up to this situation right now.

I was just coming back from math, which was hell cause I sat next to robin. I was getting something from my locker, until I heard a bang on the lockers. Of course it was them making out, they always do it in front of me. I fake gag, I almost actually gagged by how disgusting it looks, they're becoming leather face from texas chainsaw massacre, literally becoming one another's face. They pull away and look at me, probably cause of my gag.

"You're just jealous."
Rachel, Robin's girlfriend said.

"Why would I be?"

"You aren't denying it though."

"I'm not jealous."

"I know that's a lie. Just tell the truth! You're jealous!"
At this point, half the school is crowded around us three.
"You want the fucking truth? Ok, no I'm not fucking jealous. I'm mad ok, I'm mad that robin fucked up our relationship. Just to be with a two faced cunt, who cheats on him, doesn't even appreciate him, and makes him insecure, BECAUSE YOU FUCKING TEAR HIM DOWN."

"Well at least I'm not flat!"

"Nobody was talking about how flat I am. And hunny you're flat from your non existent boobs, to your not existent ass. At least I have an ass, and boobs."

"Excuse me?!"

"But it's not just that. If you're dating each other, and you're so In love, that's fine, as long as you're inlove. That's great. But you don't have to tear your own fucking boyfriend down, to the point where he doesn't even wanna go to school! Or anywhere!"

"How do you know that?"
Robin asks.

"I heard you talking with finn."

"Oh." He mumbles

"I-robin why would you tell anyone that!"

"So it is true!?"

"N-no. Right robin?"

"It is true." I hear robin faintly mumble.

"See! You have no right, whatsoever to treat him that way. He's not a money machine, he's not the person who carries all your shit, he's not your fucking assistant. And I'm sick and tired of seeing him go through that shit. I would be sick and tired, even if it was someone I HATED, getting treated this way."
I say looking at Robin's stupid ass girlfriend. You could practically see the tissues in her bra sticking out of her shirt. I look over at robin and he's smiling at me, I smile back and his smile gets a little wider.

"So you would hate it if, moose got treated this way?" She asks.

"Fuck no. Anything but that thing."

"Excuse me?" I turn around and see moose. I turn back around facing the two again.

"Moose shut the fuck up, nobody was talking to you."

"Anyway, robin come here." I say signaling for him to stand next to me. He does it, he moves away from his girlfriend and next to me.

"Tell me everything she does to you."

"She starves me cause I'm apparently too fat and-"
I cut robin off and look towards his girlfriend.

"Excuse me, you fucking starve him?!"

"So what, he needs to lose weight!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I'm saying the truth." She says before shrugging. I go up to her and she looks me up and down.

"Do me a favor."

"What?" She sighs.

"Punch me."

"I mean, ok." She says before swinging at me. I duck and grab her wrist, twisting it and swinging her against the locker. She whimpers as she hits the floor.

"Get up."

"What-"

"Are you deaf? I said get up." She slowly but carefully gets up. I grab the collar of her shirt, and push against the locker.

"Here's what you're gonna do. You're going to break up with robin, you're going to apologize, for what you did and then I'll let you go."
I say, as she looks at me chuckling.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because you're jealous. You're such a...bitch."

"And you're such a cunt, now do what I told you to do."

"Fine. Robin I'm breaking up with you. And, I'm sorry for doing all that shit to you."

"Not forgiven, but happy you broke up with me." He says with excitement. At least he finally looks happy. I smile at him and he smiles back. I drop the color of her shirt.

"Rob, c'mon." I say grabbing my bag and his hand. We run into the bathroom (unisex)

"Sit on the sink." He says nodding his head.

"Shit, I only got tape." He says, showing me the tape.

"Oh it's cool. I got all the stuff I need." I say smiling.

"Hey y/n?"

"Yeah rob?" I say lifting my head up to look at him.

"Can...Can I be your boyfriend again."

"If you promise not to do what you did. Then yes."

"I promise." He smiles, I smile and peck his lips and he pecks mine as well.

This is probably the cringiest story I've ever made but I made it when I was active last year and I'm too lazy to fix it completely.