sweet & sour⋆donna⋆

DONNA'S POV
Right now I'm in science, blocking out everything the teacher is saying. I'm just too busy. Too busy looking at y/n. She seems to be distracted as well, god she's so pretty. I could just melt, looking at her. Since she sits next to me in EVERY class I have, I get to look at her all day. I've never felt so lucky in my life.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" Y/n yells.

"Y/N!" The teacher calls out as y/n ignores her.

Oh sor-" I start to say but get cut off by a kid.

"My bad, y/n I zoned out. I didn't mean to."

"Mhm." Y/n responds to the kid. She turns her head back to her paper, doodling a very detailed electric guitar.

"Damn." I mumble to myself, looking at the drawing.

"What was that?" She asks, turning to me and smiling. Not a fake, bitchy, or sarcastic, smile. It was a genuine smile.

"Oh, I was just saying that your drawing is really good."

"Oh. Thank you donna."
She says as her smile starts to get a tiny bit wider.

"Of course." She looks back at her paper, now drawing a teddy bear with very detailed roses. I continue to admire her, until.

"Why do you keep looking at me?" She asks in a soft voice as she giggles. I felt blush creep up on my face, she kept looking at me waiting for an answer.

"I-nothing you're just really beautiful."

"Thank you. So are you mi amorcito."

"Huh?" I ask.

"Uh...oh! It's your name in spanish."

"Oh ok!" She turns back to her paper, a blushing mess.
I asked robin what it meant, since she's been calling me that for sometime. And it doesn't mean my name. She's so sweet. But so sour to others. I guess one could say, she's.
          Sweet and sour.

I kinda like this🤭