shit ⋆bruce⋆

I am currently lying down on my bed, legs dangling off of the bed, hands on my stomach. Comfortable if you ask me. Except, my damn bra is being so annoying. It keeps sticking to my skin, because of how humid my room is. I take off my bra, and put it in my laundry basket and fix my shirt.
"Hey baby." Bruce says, coming in our room. He lies down next to me, he hugs me then I groan in pain rolling over, and kinda pushing him away.

"What's wrong?"

"That fucking hurt." I say groaning and rolling around on my bed.

"What hurt?"

"You pressed against my chest too hard, and I don't have a bra on." I say, holding the blanket against my chest.

"Shit I'm so sorry I didn't mean to!"

"No no it's fine, you didn't know."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep everything's all good now. Just don't press too hard against my chest."

"Mk." He says as he shuffles back over me. He lays on my stomach and looks at me. I smile and giggle before asking him.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Because you're beautiful." He said getting closer. And closer. And closer. Until their lips are just inches away.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Don't have to ask."

"But I need consent. So can I kiss you." He grins while saying it.

"Yes." He quickly closed the small gap between us. We continue to kiss until.

"Puta, ma is gonna-EW BRUCE WHY ARE YOU KISSING MY SISTER!" me and Bruce pull away.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT, COÑO." I yell at Manuel.

"Why are you making out, with my best friend?!"

"Cause he's my fucking boyfriend!"

"That's fucking disgusting."

"Sorry man. Your sister is just too fine." Bruce says as Manuel gags.

"Well. No baby making and anything related to it, anything else is, ok I guess."

"We weren't planning on it. And you're not ma, you don't tell me what to do."

"Whatever, ma isn't gonna be here for a month or three."

"Damn. Ok."

"Uhm I know you guys wanted to continue but. I'm gonna go hang out with vance, so you have to take care of oliver."

"Seriously?"

"Yep!"

"Ok. It's fine, he's my favorite brother anyway."

"Excuse me?"

"What?"

"Fine, you get to take care of mila too then."

"Where was she gonna go before anyway?"

"With me and vance. Since Vance and her get along."

"Please take her."

"Nope. Anyways I'm leaving, BYEEEE!" He says as he runs downstairs and closes the door behind him.

"Fuck my life." I mumble before me and Bruce get up, and find my siblings that we're taking care of for the day. How fun.