paleta⋆Robin⋆

I'm currently with the group, just talking and hanging out with vance, finney, and bruce. Gwen, billy, and griffen are sleeping tho, they fell asleep watching a movie. My girlfriend Y/n, and donna are in the corner giggling and whispering with each other, y/n's head was lying on donna's lap, donna was messing with y/n's hair, y/n was just looking at the ceiling, hands on her stomach, lollipop in her mouth. Typical y/n, always gotta have a paleta de dulce in her mouth.

"Mi vida." I say to her.
(My world)

"¿Sí mi amor?"
(Yes my love?)

"Do you have anymore paletas?"

"Mhm, want one?"

"Yes please."

"I got cherry, blue raspberry, mango, and piña colada."
She says, raising an eyebrow waiting for an answer.

"Cherry." She nods and gives me the cherry paleta.

"Y/n, my lap fell asleep. And I'm tired, could you go lie your head on Robin's lap?" I hear donna ask.

"Mhm. Rob, can I lay my head on your lap, donn is tired."

"Hm? Oh yeah, of course."

"Thank you." She softly says, as she crawls over to me. She lies her head in my lap, she looks up at me and opens her mouth, about to say something. She shakes her head and sighs, she puts her paleta back in her mouth, her hands on her stomach, looking up at the ceiling.

"What were you gonna say, my love?" I ask her while playing with her hair.

"Nothing, it's not that Important."

"If it's coming from you, it is important."

"I-uhm, thanks." She says blushing.

"Sorry I don't know how to respond to that, I'm kinda nervous-i mean n-not nervous just flustered, shit sorry not exactly flustered but just-" I cut her off by kissing her, she kisses me back before getting up and sitting close to my lap. My arms wrap around her waist, whilst her hands go around my neck, tugging at my hair ever so gently.

"Awh cute."

*Click*

Me and y/n pull away and look In front of us.

"Adorable." Donna says smiling at the polaroid photo.

"C'mon, donn really. I thought you were tired." Y/n says to Donna.

"Not tired enough for this."
She says while dangling the photo.

"Let me see the photo."
I say.

"Alright." Donna hands me the photo, we both look at it. I start smirking, I look over at y/n, she's smiling and blushing like crazy.

"Uhm, I'm taking this. Me and y/n will be back in a bit, we'll be upstairs. Don't bother us!" I say pulling her hand and running upstairs.

"Baby, why are we going upstairs?" She asks me. Jesus her voice is just so, soft, calm, and sweet. I don't respond to her and we enter her room.

"Baby answer me." She says whilst closing the door, and locking it, she turns around and luckily she has her paleta in her hand. So I kiss her. She kisses back before pulling away.

"Baby, please answer me."

"Sorry ma, I just wanted to kiss you."

"You could've-wait ma?"

"Mhm." I hum in response as she gives me that adorable smile of hers.

"Mami, can I kiss you."
I ask her, her cheeks flush hot pink.

"Yes."

"Thank you." I mumble before kissing her. She kisses me back and leans forward a bit, causing me to go back. I put my elbows on the bed for support, my hands still on her waist tho. She still sits up on my lap, she pulls away and looks at me.

"Mami." I whine as I slowly rest my head on her shoulder, hugging her waist, and gently placing a kiss or two on her neck.

"Tired cariño?" She asks in her soft and teasing voice.

"Can we go to sleep?"

"We can't baby, they're still here."

"After?"

"Mhm." She says before giving me a gentle little peck on my nose.

"Let's go back, yeah?" She suggests.

"I guess." I say as she starts to crawl off my lap. We both get off the bed, go downstairs and continue to do whatever.