Valentines day⋆R.A⋆

Y/N'S POV;               
Me and my girlfriends, ivy, Nessa, and Genesis, were giggling and eating snacks, laying on my bed talking about boys, until they mentioned robin. "I hate robin, he's so annoying!" I groan as I say that.

They all side eye me, and ivy raises an eyebrow at me.
"Now we all know damn well, that you are like-in love with him." Nessa says. "How?" I ask.
"We can tell by the way you look at him." Genesis says.

"I don't even-" I get cut off by robin coming in through my window. "Hey baby-oh..." His smile fades as he sees the girls and he lines his lips together.

"Shit...." Robin mutters. "Robin what're you doing here?" I grit through my teeth in a whisper.

"I didn't know that- they were here!" He says. The girls look at me. "See I fucking told you!" Ivy tells Nessa and Genesis. "Shut up we also knew!" Genesis and Nessa say in sync.

"Oh you told them?" Robin asks me. "No they kept predicting that I liked you." "Well they aren't wrong-" he says with a smirk but I playfully slap his arm. He chuckles a bit before grabbing my waist. "Well they know now so-" he cuts himself off by kissing me, I try to pull away but he pulls my jaw closer and continues the kiss, he pushes me against the wall as he kisses me. "Robin my-friends are still- here." I murmur against his lips.

"Oh right..." he chuckles softly and pulls away with his hands still gently but firmly gripping my waist.
"Anyways uh happy Valentine's Day baby." I tell him.
"Oh yeah happy Valentine's Day mi vida." He pecks my lips and pulls out a gift, causing them to smile widely and my eyes to light up.
"Holy shit that's a huge ass basket!" I hear my friends whisper.
I put the basket down and hug him tightly.
He kisses my forehead causing me to smile, "Felix dia de San valentine." I smile as I talk to him in Spanish. He says it back and I give him his present it's not that big but it is something. It's a medium sized basket and a big teddy bear with it. He giggled and hugged the teddy bear...his eyes had a huge amount of happiness as he hugged the teddy bear and giggled. It's like his inner child came out. So cute.

Yo I know I've been gone but I'm back, anyways I forgot to post this shit on Valentine's Day so mb but here it is❤️.