Chapter 17: The Broken Pieces of Memories Start to Return. Tommy's Real Name.

Welcome back, everyone! Chapter 17 is out!! I have the outline of the whole story thought out already so all that's left now is penning it down -although that's the thing that's gonna take the most time 🥲

Anyway, we are one step close to reaching the end! We have another 2 major games left (Seirin Vs Kaijo and then Rakuzan).

Ps: that cute pic does not belong to me!!

Well then, have fun reading~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recap:

He couldn't muster the courage to be as shameless as him.

He couldn't possibly... kiss someone who was still asleep.

And of course, Seijuro knew.

He snorted. A very much satisfied smile on his face before he flipped his sleeves and left.

'Comparing me to that greenhorn? There are also times where Kei misjudges.'

It seemed... the second personality was one who held grudges for a long time.

Third POV

Few hours later...

Keiko Rei very slowly, very quietly, and absolutely sneakily, snuggled her way out of his embrace.

Yet, when looking at that charmingly delici-... *ahem!* delicate face, she failed to resist letting off a light peck on the tip of his nose.

Of course, she wouldn't had known that something more that just 'a light peck' had landed on her own lips just few hours ago...

Then, as though finding that insufficient, she made sure to snap a few more pictures of that docile, sleeping face. Because god, if the Emperor looked unapproachable in the morning, he was every the bit irresistible at night.

Satisfied, Keiko softly pulled the blanket up for him before slipping out of the house.

Alright, time for her secret midnight rendezvous.

With her and,

The basketball outside her door.

Unfortunately...

The mistress insisted on getting between them.

"Where do you think you're going?" the mistress' strong arms pulled Keiko back by her hood.

"Daiki..." she hugged the basketball nearer to herself. "Why are you still awake?"

"And why are you not sleeping?" The mistress feistily shot back.

"..."

"..."

"Would you like to join me?"

"..."

As expected, the mistress was more excited about the secret rendezvous than Keiko herself.

She frowned as she watched him playing with the basketball. Great, now this was no longer a secret.

"Daiki, get away from my basketball. I need to practice."

"You should just go to sleep, K," he said, but still passed the basketball to her.

"You should go to sleep," she retorted. "Did you not just almost die today?"

"..." the mistress turned his back and proceeded to return to the apartment. "You know what. You're right. Maybe, I should go tell Akashi right now to be more merciful with his trainings."