Chapter 9: The Emperor's Belated Realization.

I'm back! It's been so long, hasn't it?! This story has a lot more plot twists and could get a little confusing with all the past life flashbacks so leave a comment if any of you need me to write out a timeline or clear any clarifications!

Before continuing let me just add one more thing!

As we all know, Akashi Seijuro has split personalities and they can converse with each other.

In this fanfic, the first, more affirmable, gentle and kind personality will be called Akashi. Keiko will call him Sei.

The second, stricter, colder and more icy personality will be called Seijuro. Keiko will also call him that.

Ps: pics do not belong to me.

Well then, enjoy~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

He felt something in his pockets and took it out.

The necklace with half a green pendant dangled from his finger.

He frowned as he recalled the almost identical necklace that had been around her neck that day. 

'Exactly why...'

'Do you possess this as well?'

Third POV

{America}

Almost as though it has come straight out of a fairy tale, a white and unbelievably huge house sat in the middle, surrounded by a never-ending lawn.

Inside, a tall male with features so sharp and well-defined they gave off the impression that his face could have been the subject of envy to many and reverence to even more, sat with a newspaper in his hands.

He wore an immaculate black suit and on the chair beside him was a doctor's white coat and an identity card.

President and Founder of the Zaccheous Hospital.

Sitting across the dining table from him, was his lovely wife, sitting as elegantly as ever with a book that never seemed to leave her hands.

He looked up and happened to see another male creeping behind his wife.

A male who mischievously placed a finger on his mouth in a silencing gesture.

"Eva! What are you reading again?" The male with his white hair tapped her shoulders as his grinning face appeared right beside hers.

"Kein! Will you stop with the jump scares?" The woman jumped a little before turning around and poking his forehead.

"Hehe." Tommy Zaccheous Kein's smile widened almost childishly as he hugged his mother and gave her a kiss on her cheeks.

Meanwhile, his father shook his head with a smile on his face as he jokingly chided, "stop teasing my wife, Kein."

"Understood, boss!" Tommy saluted and plopped down on the chair beside his mother.

"I know Doctor Kwon said he's gotten everything ready for you over there but are you sure you'll be fine going alone?" Eva Zaccheous asked despite knowing how independence and trustworthy her son was.

"Of course! With Kwon taking care of everything, you don't need to worry about me, Eva."

"That's Doctor Kwon to you, Kein." His father poured him a glass of milk with a wink. "Well, I'm the president and you're the next so I'll allow that."