Chapter 18: They Will Never Be The Antagonists In Her Story.

I'm finally back!!! TT^TT

For all those who are still here despite my lack of activeness, I thank you for the bottom of my heart. You're the reason we are finally able to see the ending!! TT^TT

Recently, I'm standing at a crossroad, wondering what future path to take. Well, I'm pretty sure everyone has been there at least once. Whether it be stepping into society, finding a major that suits you, etc, there's just too much to worry (and think) about! I just want to cheer on anyone who might find their future blurry at the moment (since everyone here is my encouragement). It will pass! And when it does, I hope whatever choices you made in that dark bring you to a better place!! Stay

Well then, enough with the depressing talk! Like, comment lots and I'll see you at the end of today's chapter!!

BUT WAIT A SECOND!! A very important thing!! Let's have a summary of the current situation alright. For me and my goldfish memory, mostly...

(For your info, the last summary was given in Chapter 13: The Emperor... Has Known All Along)

{~~
At the moment
There are only 2 games left.
Seirin VS Kaijo and Seirin VS Rakuzan.

Keiko Rei:
- knows she is adopted. (But doesn't know they are actually cousins)
- knows Akashi also revived
- has been in contact with Akashi's father

Akashi Seijuro:
- has now confirmed his doubts that the car accident was planned by her parents.
- assumes that the letters were also written by her parents. (But doesn't know that it was Kumiko)
- knows all about the golden key and the blueprint
- knows the meaning behind the pendant necklaces.

Kumiko Rei:
- knows that they are cousins. (But told Keiko that she was from the streets)
- has found out that her parents were indeed the ones behind the accident.
-  knows that Keiko is ill. Have stopped standing on her parents' side.

Tommy Zacchaeus Kein:
- has remembered William.

~~}

That's it for now, I'm thinking of putting a summary for each chapter (it's taking forever for me to reread what I've wrote) at the very end but I'll decide later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

"I'm managing that place. If I can increase the profit to a satisfactory level within a fixed time, Father will accept me."

Keiko suddenly shut her mouth, realizing that she had made a mistake.

"Father?" Akashi's frown deepened when he thought of Shigeru Rei, the man who would only use his own daughters.

'Why is she still trying to gain that person's acceptance?' Seijuro could not understand. His worry for her flaring up again instantly.

Keiko opened her mouth, was about to say something but then bit down on her lips again.

A flash of surprise overtook the frown on his face when he saw the deep red blush climbing all the way to the tips of her ears.

She looked away from him, finally very reluctantly parting her lips and the words that left her mouth were...