Chapter 8- You Reek Of Fish

You Reek Of Fish

  When Leila and Harry found out it wasn’t pretty. I swear it wasn’t my fault, it was adrenaline. I got yelled at and punished majorly. I have to work with Cameron and Lucas on Sunday at the bait and tackle shop Harry owns.

  And it was Sunday already.

  I actually listened to Harry and showed up on time and got to work immediately sorting out the gross, disgusting fish. It was bait actually but it was still gross. It completely reminded me of a movie I watched ages ago. Princess Protection Program with Selena Gomez and Demi Lavato totally reminded me of how to have fun with fish, and how gross it is.

  I had brought my old radio with me and a few old CDs. I had the music cranked up so the bass rattled the shelves as I danced by with the bait.

  I had to make up a package to sell with certain bait for fisherman to take out with them. I honestly had no idea why Harry had this bait shop, but what I did know is that he loved to use this as a punishment for us. Good thing I knew how to turn a punishment into a reward.

  I found touching the fish disgusting but I had fun while doing it. I jumped up and down to the beat, completed horrible danced moves and sung so much my lungs and voice box ached. My feet hurt and I wore a ridiculous outfit that made me look hideous. I was ashamed to wear it but I made myself look slightly better by shoving a cap on so it hid my face. My hair was smashed up against my head and face but I didn’t care, I looked slightly better in this hideous red shirt and black baggy slacks.

  I wore old faded blue canvas shoes to reduce the risk of ruining my black high top canvas shoes. I love my canvas shoes but sadly I only have two pairs that have slightly damaged soles. I also wore old as ankle socks that had a few holes in them because I knew I would spill god knows what on my shoes.

  And I had already spilled dirty water on my feet so my shoes were now soggy. Every step I took comes with the odd squelch and I think some kind of bug was in my shoe because it felt as if something was moving...

  “Oh look Miss Llamabitch decided to come here early. What a loser.” Cameron walked in sporting jeans and a fabulous t-shirt. Honestly the guy looked like a douche.

  Lucas followed him wearing less designer clothing. He wore old jeans and a plain blue t-shirt.

  “By the way you have to wear those outfits and if you don’t wear them a fat guy will jump out of the closet and scream at you. And I’m not joking; the guy has a bruise from where I hit him with my bag.” I told them as I casually put a few worms into a box.

  “You hit a fat guy? What are you!? A fat guy attacker!?” Cameron mocked.

  I gave him the ‘Fuck you’ look.

  “Okay so I am going to listen to the weird girl happily holding worms and get dressed into the weird looking uniform. By the way, Erin you have a worm in your hair.” Lucas said as he grabbed one of the two guy’s outfits and headed to the bathroom.

  “Yeah that’s one fat worn in your hair.” Cameron stated.

  “Worm? Hair?” Then I resulted in spaztastic spazzing as I frantically attacked my hair with my hands to try and get rid of the worm. I lost my hat and it flew across the room. I even kicked the table and screamed out curse words.

  Cameron was laughing so hard his feet couldn’t keep him upright as he was rolling on the floor clutching his sides. Lucas came in dressed in the horrible uniform just as I kicked the table and he ended up looking a little disturbed. Okay a little is an understatement, I think I scarred him with saying something about how worms should go suck Hell’s dick.