Thank You

• Dedicated to To All Of You Who Are Reading This...

Sorry but this is not a chapter. Instead it's where I say thank you to a whole bunch of people. I will try and make it as entertaining as possible though knowing me.

I have no idea who to thank first... So I'll just ramble names and whys :D

Thank you to... Monica! My Bookclub Buddy or just Buddy. She's been hounding me the entire time throughout this book and has been super excited to hear all about it, even though she knew the entire plot line right from the word go. I made sure it was a riddle for her though :)

Thank you to... Faith! My Best Friend! Because well, she's always there to listen to me talk her ear off even if I tend to make no sense half the time. She's also been pretty supportive even if she takes her time when getting around to reading this lol.

Thank you to... Sarah! My Retarded Walrus. I'll spare you the story of how we got these nicknames (I'll have a few 'RETARDED SEAL' comments at the end of this maybe) because it's hard to explain besides the words 'Just Dance'. She's always been there supporting me alongside Buddy and she's helped me with some of the insults and even made the frying pan incident real (She hit herself in the head with a frying pan when they were about to use it to cook bacon) ;)

Thank you to... Sara! My Weird, Iron Man loving Friend. She's been there the entire time as well and always makes form class entertaining. She gives me ideas although I do tweek them a little. Just a tad :P

Thank you to... Elida! My Fridge Biscuit. We'll spare you that story too (to this I'll most likely be called Cupcake or Supar Plum or Pumpkin Waffle...). She's also been there giving me advice, telling me it's awesome, saying how amazing I am (even if I hardly believe her half the time and the other half act like a cocky biatch). She has also helped me in a really tough time at school.

Thank you to... Ayla! She still needs her nickname which is really hard to do knowing Ayla lol. She also helped me during the hard time and gave me extra attention when I needed it. She also makes me smile when she gives me advice when I've run out of it myself :)

Thank you to... Aimee! She needs a nickname to because I refuse to call her Slutty Whore even though her netball outfit makes her look like one. She's nowhere near one, but her netball outfit is a horrible thing! She makes me smile and has been my one friend I've had straight from day one this year. She and I are librarians together and she loves to tease me which gives me ideas :D

Thank you to... Cassandra! My Minion! Yes we act like a couple of weirdos who argue over which characters we want from Illegal My Ass (makeandoffer) or My Life As A Teenage Rebel (EJ_Silverwater) which are out latest Wattpad obsessions. I've known Cassy from my second Primary school and we only recently found each other again which has been a blast! She's probably my number one fan (now don't you other fans try and kill me) because she is my minion after all lol

Thank you to... Tahlia! She's another of my newest friends who actually took me to see Warm Bodies! (That's one hell of a movie with Nicholas Hoult ;) ) She read this book in like two or three days and she's one picky reader. So for her to practically devour this book is one massive achievement!

Thank you to... Latimer! Or Josh. Or My Best Guy Friend. Legit, he's the only guy friend I have that I don't want to use the frying pan on unless it gets me noticed ;) lol. It's unhealthy I know but anyway Latimer is an amazing friend (although he needs to get his butt on more often!) and he tends to make me smile with his occasional comments. Let's see what he has to say about this?

Thank you to... My Mum! Yeah, yeah, I have to thank my mum. I don't have to but she's the one who lets me live in the house and feeds me when I lock myself in my room to write, or read, or be anti-social. So I should be thanking her since she's always been there for me and has listened to my random ramblings where she has no idea what I'm talking about. So thank you Mum!

Thank you to... My Dad! My Dad has always been there for me too and he was the person I was with when I first came up with this idea. He was driving me back home from the trip to Australia! Thank you Dad!

Thank you to... My Nana, My Poppa, Brent (My Stepdad) and the rest of my family! They have ALWAYS been there for me so it's fair I thank them to! My Nana and Stepdad have had to deal with most of my craziness and they have all supported me as I rambled about all this writing business lol

Thank you to... Erin Latimer, EJ_Silverwater, Makeandoffer, Cris_Genesis, MapleCFreter, Lammalord and MadeInWicklow! Why am I naming random Wattpad authors? Because these guys have talked to me, given me advice and/or written some inspiring things that have gotten my ideas going and popping up all over the place! These people are where my inspiration and love of Wattpad has come from. I have a special thank you to ELatimer though for actually talking back to me and answering all of my random as hell questions :D

Thank you to... You Guys! You've been reading, commenting (hopefully) and voting (hopefully)!!!!! You have given me the will power, hope and whatever the hell else I needed to keep on writing. So thank you guys!

Now that's the end of this little 'chapter'... I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE ENJOYED THIS SO FAR!

Question: What Did You Love Most About This Book? Or Hate If That's The Case?

P.S. To the side is a cover made for me by Cris_Genesis :D Isn't it amazing?