Chapter 14 -

Craigs POV 

once the doctor had left the room i stood next to clydes bed, he seemed to have calmed down a fair amount but was still clearly distraught. i took a seat on the chair next to the bed and held onto clyde's hand while tweek stood next to me. clyde was like my little brother, i hated seeing him like this and within one day.. he lost everything. 

i looked up and tweek who had an emotionless face "dude?" tweek spoke but his lips didn't move "what?" i replied and continued looking at him, i felt clydes grip on my hand get tighter. i turned around to face clyde who was now smiling at me. "dude are you okay?" clyde asked me who also wasn't moving his lips. "whats going on?" i asked quietly, i felt tweek shake me and someone who sounded like clyde started yelling at me 

"DUDE! earth to craig??!" 

i was snapped back into reality.. somehow i was sitting in tolkien living room, age 18, playing truth or dare...

i looked around at everyone is complete shock, "what- what happened? clyde you're alright!" i stuttered at the words escaped my mouth "dude you've been staring at tweek for the last 15 minuets, are you okay?" kyle asked me, everyone was looking at me like i was insane..

everything that had happened, Bebe dying, clyde in the hospital, tweek and i basically splitting up. i had imagined it all.. it all felt so real, i started tearing up and turned my attention to tweek. 

"tweek i love you.. i have since the 5th grade, i understand if you don't fell the same but i really hope you do" i looked into tweeks eyes, they widened as i confessed my love to him, he grabbed my hand before leaning in quickly and kissing me. 

"dude i knew giving you guys a bed to share would be a good idea" i heard tolkien laugh from the other side of the room, tweeks lips left mine and we continued looking at each other "i-i l-love you too" tweek gave me a soft smile and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"anyway, craig.. truth or dare?" clyde asked me, everything i imagined raced through my mind, in my imagination i said dare.. everything went wrong, and if that was what was to come, i might want to say.. 

"truth"