don't lie to me (ft, dd Osama)

WHY ARE YOU MAKING OTHER SONGS ABOUT OTHER BITCHES.
I ask Dd yelling to him. IM NOT. mk whatever you say, I said rolling my eyes. on bro why you acting like dat it is just a song. BUT YOU JUST SAID YOU DIDN'T SAY SHIT ABOUT A GIRL, I said as my face was turning red. I sit down at his desk and go to the Lyft app.

I guess he saw me pull up the app and asked me what I was doing. Calling a Uber because you bugging the hell outta me. Ma... I was just trying to make views, it's not that serious.

He said walking towards me. He tries picking up my chin but I push his hand away. Common don't like dat. He snatched my phone away from my hands. He holds it in the air so I would not be able to reach it.

Wrd2, give me my phone back, I said jumping in the air. I laughed a little but try to keep my structure. See... Don't be acting all mad, he said. Shut up because that still don't Change the fact you still posted about a girl, I said sitting back down.

I wasn't even talking about NO-BO-DY. At this point he has my phone in his pocket btw* he gets on both of his knees and grabs both of my hands.

How one moment you yelling and the next you are are calm, he asked looking like I'm dumb. But I'm SORRYYY, Dd said dragging the Y. I smiled, IM STILL MAD AT YOU THOUGH but i forgive you.

He french kissed me for a cool minute. We started walking backwards to the bed. I lightly push him down by his chest to the bed. I got on top of him.

I started to kiss his neck giving him a big fat red hickey. I started to grind on top of him while his hands was on my ass. He puts his arms up so I could take off his shirt, revealing his shirtless stomach and abs.

He takes off my shirt aswell revealing my Victoria's secret bra. He gets up to take off his pants. He walks back to me and takes off my PSD "underwear"

He gets on top of me and kisses my neck and he puts his dick inside of me.

I gasp because it all happens so fast. He puts one of my legs over his shoulder so it go in and out smoothly.

He puts one of hands on my chest and the other on my hip. I moan as he picked up his paste. He groans as a moaned his name, D-D-DD. You like dat, dd said smirking down at me.

M-MHMM. I wanna hear you say it ma. Y-YESS, I said struggling to speak because of the speed and paste he was going at. He slowly slows down but started pounding.

I try to lift my body up but he pushed me back down to the bed while his head was up to the ceiling.

I start to feel my stomach get tight knowing I was about to cum. You close ma, he asked going fast again.

Yeah, I said moaning. He puts my legs around his waist, still going fast. I could still feel my stomach getting tight. I felt a wave through my body.

I told him I was about to cum. Me too he said going faster. I could see sweat starting to come all over his chest and face.

Shit he said as we came together. He flopped next to me on the bed and took a deep breath and I did aswell.

Ummm ik Thai is kinda weird but yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Stay safe people is dying🩷🩷🩷🩷