STORYTIME

Ok so a few people asked me to do a storytime on what happened between my bsf and my opp so let me tell you CHILEEE.

Ok so boom, a little backstory. The opp is a girl I fought last year and evb keep saying she beat my ass but all she did was pull my REAL HAIR out.

I was the only one on top of her and she got mad I punched her repeatedly in her face so she gripped my hair and pulled it.

OK SO BACK TO A FEW WEEKS AGO.

So boom. Ion know what happened bfo the fight tm but basically the opp and my bsf was arguing in the school gc on snap and they was just saying disrespectful stuff to each other so yeah. That got the opp mad.

So the morning after that. I was brushing my teeth and I got a text message off TikTok like she don't got my number🙄 and told me my bsf and the opp was finna fight.

I didn't believe it at first because me and my bsf just talked earlier that morning and she would've told me.

I asked how and she said that the opp was finna sneak her. So I said mk bet.

I got to school and I told my other BSF that was in our little trio and she didn't believe it either. So I got to advisory/ hr, and a girl that was friends with the opp was saying how oop and saying how she was gon beat her up and the this extra shi.

So after advisory, me and my other bsf went to bsf and she went into oops advisory and asked her what was up. BSF has a whole trail behind her too because she kinda popular and evb new what was happening.

Opp said wait till lunch and they made an agreement. So skip a block and we are in science waiting until lunch.  So the teacher says it's time for lunch and our trio and science together so we are all in the same class.

Bsf puts her hair up into a bun in the back and we walked downstairs with her. We got to the cafeteria and she was looking for her all around. The whole hallway knew what was going on even the teachers but they didn't do anything because our school is ghetto.

So FINALLY opp walks into the cafeteria and bsf don't do the talking shi. So the second she saw her she put her hand up into fighting position and  ran up on her.

Opp was about to say sum but she punched her right in her mouth. Opp also had slides on so they fell off and she slipped on the ground and hit her head on the table next to her.

Bsf then grabbed her hair and lifted up her head and hit it on the table. Minde you the teachers STILL AINT DO NUN THEY JUST WATCHING.

Opp was all curled up on the floor and looked hopeless tbh. But she ended up getting up and gripped her hair like always and started punching. The teachers ended up getting in the fight and tried to break it up and when they did that. She was hitting my coach😭👌

Somehow opp ended up getting on the table and punched my bsf in the head twice and my bsf got even more mad and started hitting in her face twice. And in the video opp peed her pants😭

And opp wouldn't let go of her hair.
The teachers are still trying to get them apart but finally, bsf and opp got done but when opp pulled away, her lip and eye was bleeding.

But that's low-key the end✌🏾