fuck as friends ft-bloodie

IM BACKKKK BITCHIESSSSSS👁️👅👁️
Gurl on da top yuhhh.
Tina

I just finished my food and sat up to put my plate into the sink. I tightened up my robe and grabbed my plate off the bed. As I was headed to the kitchen. As I was putting my plate into the sink I herd a knock at the door.

My eyebrows raised. Who is at my door? I put my plate in the sink and walked to the door and peeked through the whole to see bloodie standing there looking constipated.

I laughed and opened the door. "What do you need" I asked. He brushed passed me stranded behind me. "Umm ok" I Said to myself.

I closed my door then locked it. I turned back to him. "Like I said do you need something?" I asked with a stank face. I saw him looking down and biting his lip.

I was confused and annoyed because he busted in my house and not saying what he needs. I looked down to see one of my titties popping out. "Shit my bad" I said.

"Can you do me a fava" he asked looking back at my face. "What" "can we fuck" I looked at him like he was stupid but surprised at the same time.

"Can we what?" "F. U. C. K." He asked spelling it out. "Um, why" I asked as I crossed my arms. "Cuh" "because what?" I asked. He looked down at his dick then looked back to me. I looked at his dick and he was hard.

"Ok, what does that have to do with me" "cuh yhu ma friend and Ian got no one else to ask" plus yhu da finest one with an actual ass" he said.

I could feel my cheeks getting hot but I shook out of it. He started to walk up twords me and got close. He looked down at my pussy and looked at me.

He bit his lip and with out warning, put his fingers inside of me. I gasped and stood up on my tippy toes for a split second. I tried to move his fingers out but he didn't budge.

Eventually I stopped trying and let him go. It felt too good for him to stop.
I let out a few slight moans before he started to go faster. "Shhiitt" I moaned.

Every time his fingers went in and out , I jerked. He pulled his fingers out and picked me up by my ass. He sat me on the counter and started to kiss me.

He kissed down on my neck and stomach. He picked back up and took me back to my room. He put me on my bed and laid me on my back. He got on top of me and lifted up my robe.*she had nothing under it*

He kissed my pussy nice and slow. I was getting wetter and wetter by every kiss. He stopped kissing me and unbuckled his pants.

He started to unzip and ok pulled his pants down, taking his boxers down with them.

His dick helped he flip on all fours. I put my hands on the bed and waited patiently for him to put his dick in.

He pulled up my robe again since it fell down and grabbed my hips.

He licked his fingers and wiped them on my pussy before putting his dick in. I gasped.

Bloodie bit his lip and started to pound hard. "AHH SHITT B-BOODIE CHILL AHHHHH" I moaned.

He grabbed the front of my neck and smacked my ass and slowed down a little bit. I let out a sigh of relief.

He started to stroke me powerfully and deeply. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head and moaned loudly. "Mhhm Shittt". He let go of the front of my neck and put his hand on my waist again. He pushed my Arch deeper and continued to thrust me.

"Mmhhm you so wet" he groaned. Once he saw I was starting to like it, he went faster. "Ouii yess" I moaned as he pounded me but not as fast as before. He dick was almost in my stomach and I was liking it.

I took off my robe and threw it on the floor. Bloodie looked shocked but he wasn't complaining. He put his finger on my clit and started rubbing it while he was still humping me. "Oui yes da-" I stopped myself because I was about to call him Daddy.

"Nah finished yo sentence" he said as he stopped. I didn't want him to stop because it felt so good. I paused for a moment. "Daddy" I said with a mug on my face.

"Mmhhm" I groaned as he put himself back into me. He continued to pound me and I felt a knot in My stomach. "Ouii I'm bouta cumm" I moaned. He started going faster. I felt my stomach tingle in my stomach and a wave of sensation took over my body.

I felt my cum release all ond his dick and it sliding down. "AhhhHH FuCk" I moaned loudly. He flipped me on my back and took off his shirt. He rubbed my clit for a moment before putting himself in me. I rolled my eyes in pleasure. He put both of my legs up and grabbed my waist.

I bended my knees and he started to go crazy. I got used to it though because he was a aggressive lover. I could see the schock on his face. He had never seen me act like this before. I could feel my titties get hard.

I could feel his dick twitch in me and I knew he was about to cum. I rubbed his arms up and down until he came deep inside me.
----------------------------

After he got his clothes on, I was under the covers still naked. He looked at me. "Thanks mh" I nodded my head as he walked out my door....

YALL IM BACKKKKKKMK

YALL NEED TO STOP COMIN FOR ME AB DAT ONE STORY I MADE ABOUT DD WHEN I SAID DANG DANGLE I THOUGHT YKU COULD GET BANNED IF YKU SAID DICK SO NTMMMMMMM.

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU💕