Fuck the game! -Ft Jenn Carter.

Gurl on da topppppppp.
Brooklyn.

Jenn has been in the living room all day playing the game with her friends

Jenn has been in the living room all day playing the game with her friends. I didn't want to bother her but it was getting boring in this room. I been in it all day.

I decided to go into the living room and confront her. I got up off of the bed and made my way out the bedroom door. I got to the living room and looked at her with a baby sad face but her eyes were glued to the TV with her controller in her hand.

I smacked my teeth and walked up to her. I sat on the couch and but she showed me no attention at all.

"Hey baby", I said. "Oh hi", she said. My jaw jaw dropped. I should really smack her but I didn't because she would beat my ass clean.

I had an idea. I went to our room and opened the closet. I grabbed my brown set that Jenn loved on me. Especially because these the only pants that my butt move in.

After I was done changing, I made my way back to the living just to see her playing GTA with Kyle Rich and some of her other friends.

I walked back to the couch. She looked at me and looked back at the game. I had enough of her stupid addtude. Every time she got on the game it's like she shuts me out.

I took action by getting ontop of her. "Bae what da fuck is you doin", she asked but I smacked the controller out of her hand and kissed her on the lips.

When I pulled away she looked at the TV just to see the word "waisted" across the screen.

"Brooklyn my game" she said with her hand up in confusion. "Fuck the game", I said as I pulled in for another kiss. I could tell she started to enjoy it because she placed her hands on my ass and made her way up until she got to the middle of my Arched back.

She pulled away and bit her bottom lip while smiling. I smiled back before she picked me up and took me to the room. She put me on the bed by my back and continued to make out with me. She pulled away then started to slide my shorts off.

As soon as my shorts were off, I could feel my thong slipping off as well and before I knew it, I was bottomless.

I could feel a finger going inside of me which made me moan. "Mmhhm". She started to pump me a little faster to just give me a little teaser before she did what she wanted to.
Once I got a couple of moans out, she decided to get started. She started to pump me at a fast paste. My back Arched and my moans started to get louder. I played with her dreads with she kept going. "Ouii shit", I moaned as she added a 2nd finger.

She went faster until I couldn't even handle it. But to spice things up, she decided to go down and start giving me head. I was overstimulated by the pleasure she was pleasing me with. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. Yeah I was overwhelmed but I didn't want her to stop because it felt good.

I felt theses waves of the sensation through my body and a knot in my stomach. She licked and fingered my pussy and faster as my moans started to intensify. I held my breath in for one good second before releasing all in her mouth and all on her fingers. I let out a big moan. "Ahhhaahh shittt", I moaned one last time before my body started to shake a shiver because I had an orgasm.

She sat up and wiped her mouth. "You got the attention you so deeply wanted", she said as she started to laugh and licked the cum off of her fingers and walked back out to the living room....

 "You got the attention you so deeply wanted", she said as she started to laugh and licked the cum off of her fingers and walked back out to the living room

HEY COUSINS🩷💕
I'm ngl but I think this might be the most detailed chapter I have ever done but ion know y'all can tell me.

I heard Sha Gz had a seizure, hope he doing okay and bless his soul🙏🏾🙏🏾

I LOVE YALL AND IM NOT PLAYING WITH YALL NO MO CUZ YALL KNOW DISSSSS🩷🩷💕