2 man pt2 ft- Jay clickin and Dudeylo

⚠️Suggested story from one of my pookies😝⚠️

⚠️This story has two perspectives ⚠️

Fath💚

Joyce💙

Joyce💙

Joyce pov:

Joyce pov:

Me and my bestie fath was at caribou (cuh it's betta den Starbucks hands down) I was sipping on my hot chocolate because i don't like coffee.. ew.

As I w
as sipping on my coffee the group chat that had me Dudeylo, Jay clickin, and Fath.

I looked at her and she looked at me. "What dey want?" I asked with a laugh. "Gurl ion know" Fath said.

I opened the chat and Dudeylo my man texted, "Yooo" "wassup" Jay texted.

"Heyy" me and Fath sent.

"Wha y'all doin" Dudeylo asked"

"Me and Fath linked at caribou"

"I'm at home chilling" jay texted.

"Y'all trynna link at my place??!?"
Asked Dudeylo.

I we was in the area it wouldn't hurt to link.

"Sure" we all texted back"

I turned off my phone and put it in my back pocket and so did Fath.
We walked out the store and got In the car.
----------------------

I knocked on the door a couple times. "Baeeeee" I said as Dudeylo opened the door. I hugged him and we rocked side to side for a little bit before I let got and walked in the house.

We seen Jay clickin on the couch.
He stood up and Fath walked up to him and hugged him.

Fath POV:

"Hey baby" I said said. He kissed me on my head before pulling away.

"Y'all trynna walk to da park" Dudeylo asked. "The one down d a block?" I asked. "Nah the one across the country" he said.

I rolled my eyes because I knew he was being sarcastic. "Yeah I'm down" jay said. Dudeylo looked at Joyce and she nodded. Dudeylo grabbed his keys and phone off the coffee table and walked out the door and we followed behind him.