once apond a time ft- Sugarhillddot

Maryland

Maryland.

"Thank you" I said as I grabbed my MacDonalds 10 piece chicken nugget. I found a spot to sit down and did that. I opened my nuggets and opened my sweet and sour sauce. I dipped a nugget in and took a bite. (Y'all I'm hungry so bear with me) 😭👌

As I was eating, I smelt a strong smell of cologne. I looked up to see who just walked in and I saw a tall, light skin boy. He came in on his phone and then put away in his pocket. I zoned out on his face. I saw his head turn to me and I quickly looked back at the table.

He walked into line and started to order his food. I continued to eat because a bitch was hungry. I ended up getting sauce on my brand new J's and my mama is going to kill me if I get them dirty. I stood up and walked up to the napkins. Just then, I bumped into someone. My phone fell out of my pocket.

We both looked down at it and I was about to grab it but their hand made it before mine. I shook my head in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry about that" I said and I grabbed my phone out of their hand. I looked up to see if was the dude who walked in with the strong smell of cologne.

"Nah you good" he said. There was a awkward gap of silence. We both didn't want to leave without even getting to know each other but we were to shy to say it. "Darrian" he said as he put his hand out for me to shake.

I smiled softly as I placed my hand into his and shook it. "Maryland, my name is Maryland" I said as I put my hand back down at my side. "He gave me a slight smile. "You from here, Sugarhill" "nah, I'm from Baltimore but I moved down in New York a few years ago" I said.

He laughed at my accent. "I hear it now" he said which made me laugh a little. "You seem real cool, I'm trynna get dem digits" he said. I laughed. "Yew funny, lemme see your phone" I said as he grabbed his phone out his pocket and gave it to me.

I grabbed it out of his hands. I dialled my phone number in and gave it back to him. We started to talk for a moment before his order was called. We was doing to go so he wasn't able to stay. "Guess I'll see you later then" I said.

He was stuck to the floor like glued was on his shoes. He looked at me in my eyes and bit his lips. I knew what was about to happen so I pulled in and he did too. Our lips touched and so did our tongues. We pulled away and he smiled at me before he walked away...

YALL IM BACK.
NY FRIEND BEAT MY OPP UP AS SHE SHOULD

Yuhh but I love y'all sm like WHAAAA💕🤞🏽