keep it on the DL - ft ddot

SB to me to make a Ddot one so here ya goooooo.

Also thank y'all for 1000 reads💜💜

Girl on the top.

I laid my back on the bed then scooted to the middle. Ddot came to me and we started kissing. I pulled him by his chain with a finger lightly.

I broke the kiss and smiled a little before going in for another one. We broke the kiss just in time. DD came in from the bathroom. He walked in and flicked the water in my face. "Dickhead, DD said and ran to his gaming chair. "Fuck you, I said bucking at him.

Me and ddot was kinda in a situationship and hard to explain. I think we might be fuck buddies or sum shit but as long as DD didn't know, we was in the green.
------------------------------------------------

It was time for me and Ddot to go
I was just gonna spend the night at ddots but DD didn't need to know that. Ddot only lived down the block some more from DD's house.

Once we got to Ddot house, we went upstairs to his room. and he closed the door. He turned around and bit his lip. He walked twords me and we kissed. I laid him on the bed. I then got on top of him and started grinding him slowly and he put his hand on my ass. I turned my head in a circle with my eyes closed.

He sent har smack to the ass. He unzipped my blue sweatshirt revealing my boobs. I got off and removed his pants and boxers. I took off my pants and underwear and then got on top of him.

He took off his shirt. I put his dick in and started riding it. "AhHhh, I moaned. He put his hand on my Arched back and went down till he got to my ass. he grabbed my waist and kinda helped me ride him.

He sent another hard smack to the ass. "Ahh, I moaned again. I felt his dick twitch so I went fast. He removed his hand from my waist and let me do it.

I heard ddots groans intensify. He took it out and nutted. "Shit, ddot groaned. I got off and laid on the bed. We went into the missionary position.
He put it in and started to hump me.

He showed me no mercy. He didn't start slow, he just went straight into it.
"Mmhhh ddot, I moaned as ddot continued to pump me.
He put his hand on my hips and went faster. I put my hand on Ddot's lower stomach and rubbed it in pleasure.

He put one of my legs over his shoulder and I felt my titties get hard know I was about to cum. He realized I was bout to cum to and went faster.

"Ahhh daddy, I moaned one last time before we both came. He nutted on my stomach and I was twitching and shaking. My breathing was harsh and his was too.

Sorry if this kinda short I been up since 5 this morning and I also am making another story at the same time so YEAHHHHH.