the boy is mine, ft Kay flock

Sorry for not posting I didn't have my phone with me.

The girl is on the top.

Me and Kay kay was chilling on my couch in the living room. He was on his phone and I was on mine. We was just enjoying each other's existence. "U hungry? He asked me. I'm not gonna lie but I was hungry. "Yeah, I answered. "Watchu want, he asked me. "You, I said jokingly. "Oh for real, bet, he said picking me up and playing fully. He started leaving kisses me all over while I tried dodging them.

"Kay, wrd to brooo, I said laughing said little. "Nahh Serenity you said you wanted to eat me, so let's make dat happen. He as he picked me up by my ass and carried me to his room.

He put me on the bed and laid me on my back. He started kissing me down until he got to my stomach.

He got up and we switched places. (He was laying down and I was on top) I started taking off his belt and unzipping his pants. His dick sprung up. " Damn, almost hit my face, I said and he laughed a little. I started teasing a little, twirling my young around his tip. When I was done, I spit on his dick and went ham. He bit his lip and groand. He put his hand on my head and slightly pushed it down.

"Fuck, he groand. He got up on his knees and started fucking my mouth. I put his whole dick in my mouth and tickled his balls with my tongue. I felt his dick twitch and that's how I knew he was about to cum. Not to long after, he came all in my mouth and I swallowed it all.

He laid me back down on my back and took my shorts and my panties off. He laid back onto the head board and I got on his lap. I started grinding on him a little before putting it in. He put it in, grabbed my ass, and guided me up and down.

"AhHhh sHit, I moaned as he snacked my ass. He put his hand through my shirt and bra and played with my titties and I started riding him. I got off of him and tooted my shi UP. He sent one hard snack to my ass before putting it in. My elbows were on the bed and my back was Arched. He grabbed my waist and slightly pushed it down. He bent down so he could see my face. We both looked at each other and french kissed.

You could hear my light moans through the kiss. He pulled away and continued to give me straight back-shots. "Ahh k-kay, I said but my moans were taking over. "Dats not my name, he stated. "D-daddy k-kay, I said as I felt a knot start to foram in my lower stomach. I put my hand on his arm but he smacked it away. "Move yo hand. He said when he smacked my hand. "Fuckk, he said letting me know that he was about to. Cum too.

He wrapped my hair around a few fingers and started to go faster. "You close ma. He asked just to make sure. "Mmhhm, I said in agreement. I felt his dick twitch and he came in my back and I came aswell. My body was shaking and twitching. "AhHhh fuckk, I moaned loudly and Kay kay gorand and grunted. He went to the bathroom to grab something to clean my back with and came back with some paper towels.

After he wiped my back off, he flipped me around. "Oh, you thought I was done? Kay kay asked and my eyes looked like I saw a ghost. He went down and put a finger in Me while giving me head. "Mmhhhm, I moaned loudly. It was to much but I didn't want him to stop because it felt good at the same time. I started rubbing his back while he was still going crazy.

I was squeezing his shirt but not too hard. "Ahh shit, I whispered in a high pitched voice. " You like dat? He his sexy voice that makes my fold evey single time. "Mmhhm, I moaned in agreement before releasing.
(It's DAT dayumm voice 😭👌)
---------------------------------------------
We were both on the bed, laying down and trying to catch our breath because we just got done doing our big one who wouldn't be outta breath. "You full now? Kay asked. "Nahh, I still my want McDonald's, I answered with a laugh. Then may smacked his teeth playing fully.