I got too fucked up -ft Kayflock

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW U GUYS HATE ME FOR BEING GONE FOR SO LONGGGGGGG IT IS A LONG STORY I GOT SUSPENDED AND EVERYTHING BUT IM BACK SO Please FORGIVE ME!!!!

India

idk if I used her already so if I did mb 😭

Btw* kay and india are fuck friends. The fuck, but they are still friends.

Me and kay kay were just chilling in his living room, on our phones, and just appreciating each other's existence. We were passing a blunt so we can get high as hell and fucked up.

Once he passed the blunt to me I saw him hit a ghost almost perfectly in my eyes. I wanted to hit a ghost too but I never learned how. So my dumbass wanted to try it without any knowledge about it.

I inhaled the cone from the blunt and made a bubble in my mouth containing all of the smoke I inhaled and blew out quickly like I saw kay do. But it totally back fired. When I successfully blew the smoke out quickly I tried to suck all of the smoke back in but I literally almost swallowed the smoke.

Luckily, I blew almost all of the smoke out but some did end up getting inside of my lungs. I started coughing like a mug. Kay kay started laughing. He saw the whole thing. "India wtf are you doing" he said laughing. He got up from his spot on the couch and stretched while I was sitting there almost dying. Once he finished his stretch, he walked to the kitchen and grabbed some Henny and a bottle of water.

"Water or henny" he asked. I finally controlled my coughing and pointed at the Henny. He laughed and then gave me the Henny. I grabbed the bottle and took almost 3 shots of the Henny. "Blud you were supposed to air sip" he said snatching the bottle out of my hands. "Awll ion give no fucks" I said. He stuck up the middle finger at me and I did it right back.

He smiled before taking a few sips of the Henny. Once he was done he grabbed his controller off of his couch and plopped down on the couch.

He went to YouTube on his Xbox and that's when I knew he was going to play some music. I snatched the controller out of his hands and turned on I got a man by 21, tee grizz, Chris Brown, and Mariah the scientist.

Once I heard singing I got up from my seat and picked up the bottle and used it like a microphone. "But you know I gotta mannnnnn" I sang as kay kay looked at me with a stank face.

"What man you got?" He asked. "Ion know? I said lifting my shoulders. I opened the bottle and decided to take a another shot. "Pass me da bottle" kay kay said. I gave him the bottle and I felt like he was trying to compete with me on who can take the biggest shot.

He took a shot for about 30 seconds. "Man whatevaa" he laughed. I snatched the bottle right back and continued to sing. It was almost like I was performing for kay. I started to get low because God blessed me with some mega knee's. I started so swave side to side. Once I got all the way down, I put the bottle on the coffee table and rised up.

The second I rised up I felt all of the weed and liquor kick in which turnt me up even more. I started twerking and kay smiling. I stopped and I looked at him. "Why is you smiling" I said playfully. I started to walk twords him slowly. I'm not gonna lie but I was horny ASF. Kay licked his lips.

"You know why I'm smiling" I smerked. "You tryna fuck?" I said. He put his hand inside my pants and trough my underwear. He rubbed my clit gently and I let out a slight moan. He removed his hands from my.... Um... yk😏... SO ANYWAYYYYY.

I but my lip and started to smile. I grabbed his hand and walked him to the room. I could feel him looking at my ass. I can't blame him though my body was looking good in the short body suit. We got to the room and I closed the door just because I didn't want the dog to see I still care about that animals y'all😓✊🏽.

So turned back around and he started to look down at my titties and he put his hand on them. He stopped and picked me up and then put me on the bed. He started to unzip my body suit and I lifted up my legs to let him take it off.

He started to kiss from my lips, my neck, stomach, thighs, and my pussy. He started to lick my clit which made me immediately moan. he grabbed my titties and started to play with them while stile licking my clit. Once he was done teasing me he started to go crazy. His tounge was all up in my hole. Going in and out.

He then licked up and down my pussy and sucked my clit. I didn't know where to put my hands so I found my way to his dick and started to grip it gently but also jacking it off at the same time. My moans were unstoppable. They were loud and I think our neighbors could hear me.

I could feel his dick starting to get hard. It was probably overstimulated by my moans and me jacking it off.

I felt close to cumming he could t cupell I was about to cum so he took one of his hands off of my titties and started to finger me hard. I don't know how he knew I liked it hardcore but I was not complaining. I started to moan even louder.

He started to French kiss my pussy and added another finger. Now three fingers were inside of me. A year of pleasure ran down my face. My nipples started to get hard and I was close to reaching my climax. "Mhhmh mamas yo pussy so wet" he said, lifting his head up and looking me in the eyes. I'm not good with eye contact at all and the word mamas makes me fold every time.

"AHAHhhha FUcKk" I moaned loudly as I came all on his finger....

Should I end it here or add a part 2
Sorry i have been gone I just had to cook up sum real quick before I lose y'all but I just keep getting grounded for no reason 😔 love y'all cousinsssss💕✊🏾