Get to the bed now! -ft pj glizzy

⚠️Suggest story⚠️

Gurl on the top
Nyla.

"Yo watch who you talking too" I told Pj as we where going back and forth.
He is always out at late hours. What the fuck is he doing.

"Ny your doin way to fucking much, Ian doing shit!" He yelled backand got in my face. He was so close that he was literally spitting in my face.

I put on my stank face and put my hand on his forehead then pushed it back. "Back yo ass up" I said.
"Or what? watchu gon do?" He asked crossing his armes, backing up a little, and tilting his head to the left.

He looked at me dumb and I never take that shit lightly. "Or I'm gonna beat yo ass, pussy" I said raising my fist up. Just then he he chocked me.

"You ain't gonna beat nobody ass. He pushed me against a wall just right next to us. "Speak to me like dat again and I swear you will be six feet under" he said using one of his hands and put his finger in my face.

I gasped for air and he let go. He looked down at me, mad and had his fist balled up on his sides.

"Go to the bed now!" He demanded me and pointed to our room. I stood still which made him grab my wrist and and drag me himself.

We got to the room and i stood next to the bed with my arms crossed.
"get on the bed and lay down" He demanded and I did what he said. I didn't want to be 6ft under so I did as he said.

I laid on my back and he got on top of me. He yanked my shorts and panties off . I gasped because it happens so fast. He took his pants and boxers off and showed himself into me.

I moaned, "AHHH". I tried to push him out of me by pushing down on his lower stomach but he smacked it away. "Get ahhhhh- out of mee" I told but my moans were taking over my words.

He smacked my hand away and continued trusting me. I soon started to like it And let him do his thing.
He started going in a fast paste and I couldn't stop him. He laid on top of me and continued to pump me.

I was moaning like crazy in his ear. I brushed my fingers through his silk press in pleasure. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as. He stopped going fast and started to stroke me deeply.

I wrapped my legs around his. He lifted his head up and looked me deep in my eyes. I figured he was about to cum and I looked deep into his.

He then put his forehead on mine. That's our way of showing connection while we fucked. We always kept eye contact no matter how mad or sad we were.

He bit his bottom lip. "Ouuuii fuck" I moaned. He gave me to hard pounds before he came on my stomach.

He sat up and looked at me. He bit his bottom lip again and choked me but sexually this time.

I moaned and he smiled. "Mmhhhm".
He put his thumb in my mouth twirled it around my tongue. He pulled his thumb out and grabbed some napkins and wiped my stomach off.

"Turn around" he said and I did it.
I Arched my back and put my hands on the bed. He smacked my ass and put it in.

I let out a light moan. "Mmmh" he didn't spare me once and he crazy. He was probably still mad. He wrapped a few fingers around my hair and tug on it. He was going to herd it was too much that I could handle.

I tried pushing him away or at least slowing him down but he didn't. "Nahhh, take this dick" He said as he smacked my hand away.

I bit my bottom lip and rolled my eyes to the back of my head. "Ahhh shitt" I moaned. "Shut the fuck up" he said as he grabbed the front of my neck and lifted my face twords his.

I tried to but it was impossible. His dick was too good. He kissed my sweet spot on my neck. "Ohh fuck" I moaned. He mugged at me and chocked me a little harder.

"What I say" he stated. "Ahhh daddy I can't" I moaned as I felt a knot start to form in my stomach. He let go of my neck and grabbed my hips. He went faster and I gripped onto the covers.

"AhHhh FUCK" I moaned as I came on his dick...

THIS SHOULDA NEVA TOOK ME A WHOLE WEEK TO MAKE TS LIKE IM SO DONE.

Sha Gz woke up yalllll!!🍾

I FREAKING LOVE YOU HOEE💕💕💕💕

IMMA DROP THIS BOOK TONIGHT OR TOMORROW AFTERNOON SO YUHHHHHH👌😭