you looking fyeee -Ft DD Osama

Girl on the top,

I was in the bathroom brushing my hair when I heard DD's footsteps to me. He came behind me and smacked my ass. He then put his hand on my hips and started kissing my neck.

I put my hands on his and put my finger between his. He took both of our arms and hugged me.

"You looking fyeee ma, he said as he ran his hands down my body. "Thanks you bae, I said.

He sat me on the counter and started kissing me. I put my hand on the side of his neck and he put his hands on my hands and carried me to the room.

He put me on the side right side of the bed and his feet was still ont the ground. *He was on top of my btw*.

He started kissing all up on me started touching my pussy. He got off mf me and pulled my shorts and underwear down.

He went down and licked one big stripe before going crazy. "Ahhh daddy, I moaned as he started adding 2 fingers. He kept eye contact with me for the entire time. All that was heard was my moans and the wetness my pussy.

He stopped giving me head but kept fingering me. "Mmhhm, I moaned while I rubbed his cheek. He went up to my face and kissed me while fingering me still.

My moans could be heard in the kiss. "Mmmhh. He lifted up my shirt, revealing my boobs. He got up and stared at my boobs. I got on my knees and laid him down.

I walked a little to him on my knees before getting on top. I rode him while he had his hand my bare ass. 

I went back down and unbuckled his pants and took his boxers off. I took his dick out and played with it for a moment before getting back on top of him and putting it in me.

He he his hand on my ass while I was riding back and forth. He bit his bottom lip while I went faster and up and down. He grabbed my waist and guided me and slightly took over.

"AhHhh, I moaned as he grabbed my ass and took over. We switched positions to Doggystyle. He grabbed my hips and humped me.

"Ahhh, DD, I said as he wrapped a few fingers around my hair and removed the other hand. I put my hand on his lower stomach but he smacked it away. "Move ya hand, he said which caused him to go faster.

My moans intensified as he kept going. "AhHhh shit, I moaned as he gave me a tight slap on the ass.

I started to feel a knot in my stomach. "You close ma, he asked strokeing me powerfully. "Ye-yess, I said moaning. "Ahhh FUCK, I moaned as I came and he pulled out. He groaned and I rolled on my back.

After I cought my breath, I looked up at him and he looked down at me. I went back up to him and kissed him.

*YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE?*
anyway 😜.....

I went on my knees and he was on his. I put his dick in my mouth and gave him a little teaser. I spit on it and twirled my tongue around his tip before putting the whole thing in my mouth. He balled up a section of my hair and pushed it twords his dick a little.

"Fuckk, DD groand. He started to fuck my mouth and a spit bubble could be seen. I used one of my hands to rub up his dick up and down before I went down and started sucking again.

DD bit his lip while I twerked a little while sucking. He sent a smack to my ass before I felt his dick twitch before Cumming.

"Mmhhm, DD groand as he came. I laid back down and he did too.

Okay I'm done now.

Why did this chapter take me
4 days to finish 😭👌

It's 2:03 in the morning so if there's any mess ups I'm sorry I'll check later.

Stay safe bestie people are dying 💕
You might not see me again so luv u💜💜