get back wit me ft- jay clickin

Girl on the top bestie....

I was just chilling in my living room when i heard my door bust the fuck open. The footsteps came near me. "Wassup Lena, jay clickin said. " How the fuck, I asked in confusion on how he got in my house. "We not talking about me, he said walking twords me.

"Nigga, why are you in my house, I asked while taking a plate to the kitchen. He followed me and continued to talk. "Give me one more chance, he said dragging the word "chance"

I put my plate int the sink and turned around. "Just so then you can cheat on my again, fuck no. I stated.

I sat on the counter. "We getting back together, watch, he said walking to me and stood in-between my legs.

He put his hands on my legs and rubbed them. I thought about it for a moment but snapped back to reality.

" No nigga, I said as I pushed his arms off. "Bro why you acting like dat, he asked.

"Bro, you. Need. To. Go, I said clapping every word. "Bitch Im not leaving, he said. "WHO'S A BITCH, I said as I pushed his head with my fingers.

"You bring one though, he said under his breath. " CUZ ION WANNA BE WITH YOU IMMA BITCH? "Yo Lena, watch ya mouth, he said ina serious tone. "Then watch who you calling a Bitch, I said jumping of the counter and back to the living room and of course jay followed me.

"I don't know why you following me I like we gonna get back together, I said but I was interrupted by him bending me over and started humping me. "This how im gonna make you fold bae, he said.

I managed to get up because he kinda already made me fold but I snapped back to reality. "Bye jay, I said as I sat back on the couch.

Instead of leaving, he sat right next to me. I rolled my eyes and and looked at him. "What do you want, I asked. "Bro, I want you,

"No you don't you want that bitch you fucked, I said loosing eye contact with him and looking in my lap. "Lena it was an accident. "How you accidentally slip your dick in her? I asked.

"Bro if I say it was an accident it was an accident, it won't happen again wrd to my mova, he said.

He lead in but I didn't push him back or move away. He then kissed me....