don't make me act up -Ft Sha Gz

Girl on the top u alr know the deal.

Me, Sha Gz, cblu, my bestie mya, and Tory were all chilling at cblu crib.

Mya

Tory

Tory

I was rolling up and the others were taking shots. Me and Sha was kinda drunk so we where kinda under the influence.

We was acting kinda weird to each other. We was saying stuff like, "don't make me take you to the bathroom" And we was also Being real touchy and kissing every other 5mins.

We was the most fucked up there and none of use could be a driver so cblu offered to let us sleep in his brothers room since he was in college.

After everyone left, me and Sha went to the room. I was stumbling and I even fell once while walking down the hall. Cblu and Sha was laughing at me when I fell half way in the hall and so did I.

I finally got the the room and got into the bed. "You was talking all day shi so watchu trying ta do, I said as I was rubbing his dick through his pants.

He bit his lip and looked at me. He then put his hand in my pants and through my panties. His hand went down until he got to my hole.

He sat up on the head bout and I was still laying down. He slowly put two fingers in the my hole. I whispered a moan. "ahh.

He went slowly at first but when he saw I was enjoying, he went faster. I could feel my nipples getting hard.

He stopped to take off my pants and revealed my tan laced thong and took those off too. *Now he is in-between my legs kinda*

He started to finger me again and my moans started to get louder but I tried to keep it at a minimum since cblu was upstairs in his room.

He stated kissing my all on my neck and chest while fingering me still. "Fuck, I moaned lightly. I didn't even notice it but he was leaving hickeys all on my chest. People would've thought I got bruised up.

He pulled his fingers out of me and took my shirt and bra off. He took his pants, boxers, and shirt off too. He kept me on my back and I opened my legs a little bit more before he put it in.

He started to stroke me slowly but powerfully. He put his hand on one boob while the other one was free

All that could be heard was my light moans, sha's breathing, and the wet sounds.

"Ahh shit, I moaned as he started to pick up the past. He then put his hands around my waist and picked up the past even more. I put my hand on his chest because he was going really fast and I couldn't take it but he just pushed my hand away and kept going. My moans high pitched. It felt so good but it was too much.

He eventually stopped to switch the position. He picked me up like this-

 He picked me up like this-

And took me to the desk. He then sat on the chair and he smacked my ass to let me know to start riding him. "Fuckk, he groand as I went up and down. He grabbed both of my ass cheeks and started doing all the work again.

I felt a knot in my stomach and butterflies in my chest. My body started to get hot and my legs started to shake. My moans started to intensify and his breathing started to intensify too. "Shit, he groand as he started to go faster.

He put his hand around my neck and made me ride again.

*He wasn't choking her tho so ntm*

When let me take control I went crazy. "Mmhhm shit, I moaned. He bit he lips and closed his eyes. "FUCK, I moaned and I released all over his dick while he did too.
--------------------------------

Should I make my stories longer.
How y'all liked my urban book.
Imma start being more active on here.
Luv y'all people are dying💕💕💕💕