𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 || 𝐉.𝐏

summary: it was moving day with james into your new home in godric's hollow.

"james! can you grab me the kitchen box?" you shouted outside. you wiped away some sweat dripping from your forehead. it was your first night in your new place in godric's hollow. the place was perfect.

the floors were a beautiful shade of brown wood, the walls creams and whites. the kitchen with beautiful dark marble countertops. you couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect life to be living after graduating hogwarts.

you'd been offered a role at hogwarts working as an assistant for the new defense against the dark arts teacher, and james had been offered a beginning position as an auror with the ministry of magic.

"i got it." james said panting, placing the kitchen box on the floor in the kitchen. he too wiped the sweat dripping from his forward and leaned in to give you a soft kiss.

"what would you like for dinner m'love, we've been moving all day. i'll cook." your newlyweded husband offered.

"i think we should order take out." you mumble into his neck.

"anything you'd like darling." he says as he presses a kiss to the top of your head, and goes to order takeout.

while waiting for the food to arrive, james invited the boys over. you didn't mind of course, they'd practically become family over your time at hogwarts. sirius had brought his muggle record player, having you all dance around the new, empty living room to different queen songs.

that's how you ended up sitting on the floor with james, sirius, remus, and peter, laughing about memories from hogwarts, and eating muggle chinese take out.