𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 || 𝐒.𝐁

summary: warning: descriptive scenes. during a game of seven minutes and heaven, things between you and sirius start to get heated.

all of gryffindor was arranged in a messy circle in the common room. it was a friday night, and the area smelt of spilt firewhiskey and popcorn. your favorite group of boys, as well as the girls surrounded you.

everyone was relaxing, talking, and passing around the popcorn bucket. that was, until a seventh year gryffindor got the bright idea to play seven minutes in heaven.

"come on, it'll be funnn." marlene try's to convince you. somehow, her drunk self wasn't the most appealing sight to make you want to join her.

"y/n, you got to." lily says, pleading you with her hands.

you looked around and james and sirius were looking at you anticipatingly, as remus was lost in a book on the couch.

"fine." you agreed, a smirk creeping across your face. the seventh year bewitched a hat to pull out a random name out of two people in the circle.

"drumroll please..." the seventh year says as he pulls out the two names. "no fucking way." he mutters, laughing. "lily and james, get in the broom cupboard." he says.

lily gives you a look that you can't tell if it's shock or plea, but they oblige. the circle hears crashing and banging in the broom cupboards, curating lots of "ooooh's" throughout the common room.

the two of them come out, seven minutes later. lily's ginger hair frazzled, and james cheeks a rosy pink hue.

claps and "get it james!" result throughout the space.

"next everybody!" a drumroll begins as he picks the next two names. "sirius and y/n!" your smiling laughing face practically dropped in shock, as did sirius's. "move it along!" lily says, pushing you towards the cupboard.

sirius follows in slowly behind you, without saying anything. it was a tight, crammed space. no wonder there was so much banging coming from lily and james

"we don't have to-" you both started at the same time. a blush fell over your cheeks, but thankfully it was too dark in the cupboard for the raven headed boy across from you to notice.

"yk what- fuck it." you whisper, leaning in and pressing your lips firmly to sirius's. you tangle your fingers through the back of his head, pulling him against you in rythm.

he takes a second to adjust from the sudden reaction, but soon, his hands are playing with the hem of your shirt.

"are you sure?" you whisper, pulling away from his lips. he nods and you grab the hem of your shirt and pull it off yourself. his hands massage the skin around your waist, reaching up towards your chest.

"merlin, you're so pretty." he whispers, looking down at the sight in front of him.

"that's a big compliment coming from you." you say, the smile on your face evident in your voice. his lips attach to yours against, passionately pulling you as close as he could.

soft pleas of pleasure escape your mouth as sirius begins to pull your tounge deep into his mouth, practically reaching his throat.

you hear the one minute warning from outside the door, quickly reaching for your shirt and pulling it back over your head. your lips barely leave sirius's, as you both fight for dominance with your mouths.

the door opens, your lips still attached. the whole common room errupts into cheers, and peter's face in horror at the sight he just saw.