𝐓-𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓 || 𝐑.𝐋

summary: dancing around with your partner in his t-shirt.

sirius had boughten you a new vinyl for your birthday, and ever since you got it, you'd been so excited to listen to it.

your eyes danced over the back of it, looking at all the songs you'd be able to play when you got home.

as soon as you got back, you ripped the plastic off of it and immeadiately began to open it, ready to play the list of songs. sirius had hyped them up so much and you were really excited, you always loved getting different muggle things.

"you're seriously this excited over some songs?" remus said, chuckling and placing a kiss to the top of your head.

it was late out, the only light's being the dimmed yellow one from the kitchen, and the streetlights leaking through the window. you were standing around in your shared living room, wearing only one of remus's loose t-shirts.

"yes! i've been wanting this vinyl forever!" you replied, laying the track down on the record player. the opening song became to hum in your living room as you reached for remus's arms. they snaked their way around your waist, rocking back and forth to the melody.

you quickly moved the furniture out of the way, making the perfect space to dance. you laughed and giggled as he twirled you around, your hair spinning with you.

song after song, the two of you continued to dance until the set list was over, both of you putting you backs to the wall, sliding down into each others arms.

"we definitely need to buy more vinyls." you said, laughing before falling asleep right there, on the hardwood floor in your boyfriend's arms.

the next day, you woke up to a bag from the nearest muggle record store, full of a couple vinyl's from your favorite artists. there was a variety of different genre's and all.

"remus! you didn't have to!" you exclaim, a wide smile across your face.

"i hate to admit it, but i loved dancing with you. we should do it more often." he says, placing two hands on your waist, the fabric of his t-shirt still draped over your body. he placed a warm kiss to your lips, pulling you close.

he broke the kiss to mumble out words that gave you more butterflies that you could've imagined. "god, you look hot in my shirt." causing both of you to chuckle before falling backwards onto your leather couch, bodies still intertwined with one another.