Chapter 4

*Kristen is played by Megan Fox*

Sorry for the long wait. This hasn't really been receiving a lot of attention, votes, or comments. I just want to know if you guys like it enough for me to actually continue writing this or not? I don't want to take time away from my other stories if this one isn't really progressing, you know? So leave your thoughts in the comments and if you do enjoy this, share it with your friends and followers. Enjoy xx

*Not edited yet*

Madison's POV

The next morning I am awoken by the sun streaming in through my curtains. I could not annoy myself any more than when I forget to close them before bed. Being woken up by the sun shining in my eyes is possibly the worst way to wake up, period. I groan as I sit up, rubbing my eyes furiously in the process.

I have to work the long shift today, meaning the place will most likely be busy, as it always is during my long shifts. I absolutely despise these working hours for two reasons, one being more work, and the other being possibly the bitchiest co-worker anyone could have. Kristen Renn is her name. She loathes me for no particular reason known to me at all and her snarky attitude is enough to drive anyone crazy. She is close to being the meanest, rudest, and most stuck up woman on the planet all because she is pretty and comes from a family of money. Why she works at a café will always remain a mystery to me.

I step out of bed with a sigh, dreading the next few hours of my day. Picking out my work outfit is an easy task, as I am required to wear the same thing everyday: black yoga pants and a blue uniform shirt with my name tag pinned to it. I've worked at Steamer's since I was eighteen and I've never failed to hate it a day since. My boss is nice enough when you're on his good side but he can be strict most of the time. Of course, he adores Kristen more than any of us and my guess is because she's probably been seeing him as more than just an employee, but I can't prove it so I keep my mouth shut and my thoughts to myself.

I change into my clothes and throw my hair up in a quick bun before I apply a light amount of makeup. It's then that I remember to check my email for a response from Mr. Styles. I sit down in my desk chair and open up my email, refreshing the page to see he sent one twenty minutes ago. I open it and nervously bite my bottom lip as I read.

To: Maddison Adams

Hello. Yes, I do believe it was your friend who had gotten a hold of me, your name sounds awfully familiar. I would love to have you into my office for a meet up if you are sure you are interested in sessions. I am free anytime between 1 and 3 tomorrow afternoon, if you are available at all during that time. It would be best if you call my office to let me know as soon as possible, please. Thank you, have a lovely day.

Harry Styles

Harry? So he goes by Harry. I must say, it is closer to what I would expect for a man of his age. Carly told me is pretty young and to be honest, I just couldn't picture a young man going by Harold.

My hands shake as I pick up my phone, the pit of my stomach turning in anxiousness. I don't see why I can't just continue to email him, but I suppose it would be easiest to just book the appointment over the phone. I'm sure he is a busy man and he probably doesn't have much time to be emailing back and forth with me. The thought of discussing things with him surfaces my mind again and almost makes me sick, but I need to push myself to do this. This is what I need.

I pull up his website again and tap his office number into my phone, bringing it to my ear as it starts to ring. It chimes three times before a deep, raspy, British accent flows through the line.

"Harry Styles' office," his voice is so rough yet so smooth at the same time, causing a chill to run up my spine. He sounds rather intimidating if I must say.