Chapter 16

I am living for Harry's tour. These photos and videos are flooding my Twitter and I'm not mad about it.

Here's an extra long chapter from Harry's perspective! I hope you enjoy.

You guys, I'm taking a Writer's Craft class this semester (online) and I've been liking it for the most part, but it's soo much work. I've, no joke, written probably almost ten short stories so far and it's only the second unit, plus a bunch of other writing tasks and research assignments on writing and authors and whatnot. It's exhausting my motivation to write, seriously, but I think I'm learning some pretty useful things.

Anyway, I'll continue trying to get regular updates up for you guys. Thank you for reading, and I apologize for any mistakes.

*Not edited*

Harry's POV

Fuck.

What the hell was I thinking? How could I have possibly let myself get so caught up in the moment that I actually fucking kissed her. That was the most stupid thing I had ever done, I was sure of it, and now I was nearly ripping my hair out of my head thinking about it.

I let out a grunt, slamming my fist down onto my desk in absolute frustration as rage fuelled me. Not rage for Madison, or even really rage for the kiss, but rage at myself for being so foolish. What I did was completely unprofessional of me and it was certainly against policy. Kissing my client? That was grounds for getting me fired, and if my boss ever found out about it I would lose my position and potentially my counseling license.

I sighed, resting my head in my hands as I stared down at the papers laying on my desk.

He'd lash out to the point that his yelling would turn into hitting and I was the punching bag.

Madison's words were sprawled messily across my notes, and a new anger brewed inside of me. How dare that bastard lay his fucking hands on her like that. The sick feeling the thought gave me made me want to find this Landon character and beat the shit out of him. I couldn't understand how Madison had ended up with someone so vile. She was such a sweet girl, seemingly intimated by the world around her, and he was a beast, nothing but a pure lowlife asshole. I wondered if Madison had always been so shy, even before her relationship with him, or if he was the one to make her that way. Surely he didn't help, but maybe she had always felt a little sheltered from the world. I couldn't help but smile faintly at the thought of a shy Madison, blushing and stuttering out of her apparent nervousness, not because of some man -- or lack thereof -- that had tainted her spirit, but because of her natural personality.

She was so beautiful when she blushed; so beautiful while trying to hide the way I affected her.

I shook my head, mentally cursing to myself once more at the thought. I couldn't be thinking like this, it was wrong and probably really fucking creepy considering my position. But I had never been in a situation such as this before; never had I ever been this attracted to a client of mine, and certainly I had never made a move on one before. It was wrong of me, so wrong, and I wanted nothing more than to go back in time and stop myself from doing it. And if I was feeling this terrible, I couldn't even begin to imagine the thoughts running through Madison's head.

I had a brief moment of panic when I thought of the possibility of her going to my boss about this, but I realized that she wouldn't do that. She was much too timid, and I thought I knew her well enough by now to know that she wouldn't attempt to get me in trouble. But then again, maybe I deserved it-- I was in the wrong, after all.