Chapter Five

Dawson's POV:

Normally, I wasn't the type to hit snooze on my alarm. I usually got up and started my day because it was what I knew I had to do. But not today. Today, the warm, naked, sensual body cuddled next to me made me want to forget about being an adult –to forget that I had adult responsibilities and people that depended on me– and stay right where I was; especially when that warm body mumbled the cutest little sounds as she borrowed her nose into my chest in protest.

Visions from last night popped into my head as I laid there, my hand sliding up and down the length of Harper's spine, loving the way that she cuddled tighter against me. It sounds cliche to say it but being with Harper –ravaging each other's bodies– like we were last night felt like coming home. Then again, what Harper and I had had always felt like home; I'd just been to set on living my dream to realize that becoming a pro athlete wasn't the dream that I was meant to live. No, this –waking up with Harper in my arms, going to bed after making love to her– was the dream that I was meant to be living. I just wish it hadn't taken me all these years to figure it out.

"Do you really have to get up? I'm so warm and comfy." said Harper, sleep still lacing her voice.

"I do." I said, rolling to my side. I slipped a finger under her chin and tipped her head back as I waited for her to open her eyes. "I wish I could lay here with you all day long. But I need to get an early start. I need to check on dad. And I still need to get a haircut."

"I kinda like it a little longer." said Harper, stretching. As she did, her nipples grazed over my chest sending a shiver down my spine, straight to my cock making it spring fully to life. "Gives me something to hold on to. Plus, I kinda have this dirty image of you climbing down off the tractor, ripping your hat off and doing the whole Fabio thing before you talk over to me and taken me like a wild man."

"You're frisky in the mornings. I could get used to that." I said, rolling her to her back and settling between her thighs. My cock pressed gently against her opening, ready to slip in if that's what she told me she wanted. I dipped my head and began to trail kisses down her neck, loving the little moans that slipped out as I did.

"I'm not a morning person at all. You know that." she said, letting her head fall to one side, giving me better access to the column of her neck. And boy did I ever. Years ago, we had snuck off and camped out at the pond a few miles away, spending most of the night tearing at one another just because we didn't have to worry about getting caught. The next morning when I'd tried to wake her, I nearly lost an arm because she had spent the night lying in the bed of my truck and didn't have her morning Mountain Dew. Glad to know that all I have to do is fuck her into oblivion to make sure I dont lose any limbs...

"Guess my euphoric mood from last night has carried over into the morning." she said, oblivious to my line of thinking.

"I guess so." I said, nudging my hips forward slightly, letting the very tip of me slip into her warm, ready, and willing body. "Wanna see if I can make that mood last all day?"

"Obviously." said Harper as she hooked her legs around my hips and pulled me forwards, allowing my cock to slide home. There goes that word again...

~*~*~*~

It was noon by the time I finally got the combine finished from dad and I had been working on it yesterday; a whole five hours since I left Harper lying in her bed, completely sated and looking like a damn siren. Just thinking about it now made my cock spring to life, something that I could do without since Caleb was in the cabin of the combine with me. Hoping that he didn't see what I was attempting to do, I adjusted my raging cock, willing the member to quit with the damn swelling. If I have my way, you will be buried deep inside her again in a matter of hours...