Chapter Sixteen

Harper's POV:

One minute I was on my knees and the next Dawson was lifting me into a standing position as he kicked his shoes, shorts and boxers from his legs.

"In a rush?" I asked, wanting to tease.

Instead of answering, Dawson slammed his lips down over mine and began backing me towards the bedroom, only breaking the kiss when we both needed to shuck some of our clothes. Hands roamed over one another, teeth grazed over each other lips.

"I love you." whispered Dawson as he backed me against the hallway wall, pinning me to it, his throbbing cock pressing against the bare skin of my stomach.

"I love you." I replied, snaking a hand between us and wrapping my fingers around his cock. I gave it a gentle squeeze, letting my hand travel from the root to the tip before I pushed against him, forcing him to step back. With his cock still in my hand, I began walking backwards, once more headed to the bedroom.

"This how is gonna be? You leading me around by my cock for the rest of our lives?" he said, his voice deeper than usual, the effects making my already dripping core get wetter.

"Don't act like you don't like it." I said. To prove my point, I twisted my wrist at the same time as I rubbed him to the root and back to the tip again.

"Fuckin' right I do." he said. I knew at that moment that I had broken the last string on his self control.

In a flurry of movements, Dawson's cock fell from my hand, and I was lifted into the air. His lips landed on mine briefly before I was tossed into the middle of my king-size bed. Two hundred pounds of muscular, hot, horny male climbed up the bed and between my thighs, his cock bobbing heavily. When I reached for the appendage again, he swatted my hand away.

"Enough leading me around by the dick. It's time I take charge for a little while." he said, placing a quick kiss to my lips before he sat back on his heels and made quick work of the snap on my jeans. Within seconds, he had the denim removed from my body and I was laying on the bed in nothing but my bra. Briefly I wondered when I'd lost my flip flops but that thought disappeared as soon as his hot mouth landed on my pussy.

Dawson at my pussy like a man starved, but not in the sloppy way that had you moving on the bed to make sure the man was hitting all the right places. Don't get me wrong, I was writhing but it was because I could feel my orgasm already building to a fever pitch, not because he didn't know how to find the clit.

My hands clawed the bed, looking for something to hold on to when he slipped two fingers into my channel, hooking them and finding my g-spot. As soon as he did, my release crashed over me violently, making me scream his name. But Dawson just kept on, wringing ever last vestige of my release from my body until I was nothing but mush.

"No need to get tired now baby. I'm nowhere near down with you." he said in between kisses that he trailed up my body.

"Goody". Even though I wasn't sure that I could even move, I felt myself growing needy all over again.

A devilish smile tore across his face seconds as he looked down at me. "Put your hands over your head," he said. When I did, he leaned forward and entwined his fingers with mine at the same time as the wide crest of his cock slipped between my folds. A low moan slipped from my lips as I felt him hit the bottom of me, causing that delicious bite of pleasure mixed with the perfect amount of pain.

Dawson held himself there while he placed his lips over mine, the kiss searing me to the bone. With slow, deep thrusts, Dawson began to set up a rhythm that said everything that I needed to hear. There was no mistaking that what he was doing was making love to me, proving his love to the woman that he was prepared to spend the rest of his life with. Not that I was complaining about any of that, but I did like it when Dawson turned into a caveman and ravaged me as if it was the last time he was going to be buried inside me.

"More." I moaned, letting my nails scrape across his back

"I love you." he said, his lips against my ear, yet still refusing to pick up the pace.

Desperate to have him lose his control, I hooked my ankles around his waist and flipped us so that he was on his back. When I fell, his thick cock impaled me, making me hiss in delight. Dawson's hands landed on my hips, the tip digging in hard enough that I knew I would have bruises tomorrow. The thought of him marking me only turned me on more, making me more desperate to find my release all over again.

"So fuckin' beautiful." he said, praise for my body clear in his voice. "Seeing your tits bounce as you ride my cock... its a fuckin' thing of beauty."

His dirty talk had the effect I knew he had intended. My core clenched around his cock, gripping it like a fist as I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his. With the angle change, Dawson took the opportunity to thrust his hips upwards, sending him deeper and forcing a seductive whimper to slip past my lips.

"That's right baby. Let me hear you. Let me feel that greedy little cunt take all of me."

"Feels... so.... good." I said in between his upward thrusts.

"Feel it baby. Because of this moment, there will never be another cock inside you. This pussy is mine. Always has been and always will be."

The first wave of my orgasm crashed over me, my inner muscles gripping his cock like a vice. I felt his seed scorching me from the inside as he emptied himself completely. Utterly spent, I collapsed onto his chest, his arms coming around me instantly.

"If I wasn't pregnant before, I will be now." I said after a while.

"Mom did say that she wanted grandkids," said Dawson. "But just in case that one didn't do the trick, I think we need to go for a few more rounds. You up for that?"

"Always." I smiled before pressing my lips against his again.

Dawson's POV

Rain beating down on the roof woke me from my sleep. As I stirred, Harper snuggled tighter against me and my arms tightened around her instinctively. Last night, I'd set out to make sure she knew that she was the one that I was meant to spend my life with. Only for every pleasurable moment that I gave, she gave in return. There had been so many shared orgasms between us that I'd lost count even before midnight. And the last time I'd looked at the clock, it had shown nearly four in the morning.

"What time is it?" said a sleepy Harper as she buried her nose into my chest.

Leaning up slightly so I could see the clock on her side of the bed, I checked the display. "9;32"

"Good thing it's Sunday or we would both be late for work."

"Well, you know what Keith Urban liked to do when it was raining on Sunday..." I said, shifting so that Harper rolled to her back. The sheets around us slipped, revealing her bare chest. Unable to help myself, I drew one hardened point into my mouth and suckled before giving the other the same treatment.

"Stay in bed all day watching tv?" she said, teasingly.

"I mean if you wanna watch tv, we can but I get to pick what we watch." I said, trailing kisses across her collarbone.

"Whatcha got in mind?"

"I was thinking something along the lines of a movie about a man that makes love to his woman so thoroughly that she can't get out of bed."

"Oh yeah? I don't think I've seen that one. Who's in it?"

"Me and you baby." I said, giving her a devilish grin.

"You wanna make a sex tape?" I could tell by her tone that he thought intrigued her.

"You up for it?"

"I mean, we gotta have something to watch when we get old and things won't work anymore." She said, teasingly.

"I love you." I said with a laugh.

"I love you, too."